I'm seeking to understand the Constitutionality for both views of the abortion debate

Why didn’t you just take the pill?

Thank you.

ww

Wishful thinking.

Abortion restrictions don’t meaningfully reduce the number of abortions.

They simply make abortions less safe.

Medical science is making this hard to ignore. One can not argue that ovum and sperm are not living cells before joining to form the living zygote cell (all of us alive to discuss this today started this way). It is a medical fact that we are alive and aging as we grow from that single cell towards full development. We are, after all, a collection of living cells at our most basic level.

That is the science, everything else is philosophy.

At close to a million per year, you’re probably wrong. We’ll see. :crossed_fingers:

Mom wouldn’t give me a glass of water.

1 Like

Or get me

You do realize they use a pill now instead of a coat hanger.

1 Like

I saw a picture of an old woman protesting by carry a plastic hangar.

So is the Constitutional issue more about privacy or the inability of the SCOTUS to define when a human life begins?

Boy I really really doubt that as the quickening is approximately16 to 20 weeks. Outside of Floridas15 week proposal, most all red states are banning the procedure altogether or close to it.

Propagation of the species also comes to mind.

That’s not even environmentally friendly.

1 Like

This will be a big wedge issue that gets out votes. But can it overcome the effective flatlining of the economy for the majority of the people?

We can talk about the positives all we want, but the simple truth is that for the average wage American this bout of super inflation and record fuel costs are killing all of us. Lifestyles have been irreparably altered and entire families turned upside down.

If there’s not a huge improvement by November, the Dems will lose seats in both houses. Biden is the face of the recent tribulations. He’s a Dem. Most voters won’t separate the issues from each other imo. And the central issue for the proletariat is always economic livelihood. It certainly is for me.

I like the kavanaugh portrait. Think we could use it for the protest in Texas?

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3544588-10-year-old-girl-denied-abortion-in-ohio/

I was thinking that. Pretty good likeness for a mental defective with a crayola small box of 8.

1 Like

Mississippi is heart beat detection I believe.