I'm seeking to understand the Constitutionality for both views of the abortion debate

They’ll lose until he’s gone.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s been posted like 3 times.

She’s getting her abortion.

2 Likes

So now we are arguing 15 vs 16-20 weeks. The states will settle individually somewhere in this range. The overwhelming majority of the public will not be violently outraged by this, no matter what their personal views.

1 Like

Good question. They both seem to have been involved. You will need someone who has spent more time on the current decisions to answer that.

Yepp. He is irreparably damaged goods.

Once gas shot above 4.00 per gallon and inflation skyrocketed making even a bag of potatoes a luxury, he doomed the entire party.

They’re DOA.

In Ohio?

Wow- I wish you were right. That seems really really unlikely in my view but we will see.

In a clinic.

She’s getting one, and Ohio can “correct” their laws in accordance with what their constituents demand.

Where?

In a treatment room I would imagine.

Mmmm…such faith on these boards.

#1 The economy (specifically inflation, job market is actually pretty good for those looking to work), will probably be the biggest factor. But inflation will come down, which is one reason I said the DEMs should be looking at 2024, 2026, and 2028.

#2 I’m pretty sure the GOP will still take the House, the Senate is a much closer issue and it was going to be tight either way if you look at voting patters and not just what the talking heads on TV say. This could be an issue that influences Senate races since those are statewide which means the high population Blue areas have bigger impact.

WW

Doesn’t she know plastic can’t be bent into the right shape and won’t dissolve into rust?

If they don’t deem it worthy of “correcting” they won’t. It’s the citizens of Ohio’s business.

1 Like

Double check me, but I think MS was one of the States that had a trigger law on the books if Roe was overturned which was more restrictive.

WW

[quote=“Orygun, post:58, topic:242405, full:true”

[/quote]

Yes. She had to travel all the way from Ohio to Indiana.

She’d have to melt it with a lighter.

A ten year old girl incestuously raped and not allowed to terminate a pregnancy.

Its just Ohio’s business.

Because…