I'm really hope Trump pardon Snowden

No, he isn’t wikileaks nor was he employed by them.

oops… my bad, i was thinking of assange.

:hot_face:

As I said above:

:laughing:

yeah, i missed that, read right past it.

don’t know why, but it seems i’ve always conflated snowden with assange.

1 Like

Snowden can’t be trusted to be on US soil. He intended to harm the US. But if some non-government organizations or people want to celebrate him, I can actually understand that. Not everyone is in in favor of the methods used to keep America safe. My view is that if we are going to have freedom while we also have sworn enemies, a little “trust but verify” is going to be required.

Trump supporters for literally every “leak” about Trumps unethical behavior: “Find the leaker! Leakers are seditious! They need to be thrown in jail!!”

Trump supporters for Snowden: “He is a hero, he should be pardoned”

:rofl:

You can find a mixed set of opinions from Trump supporters in this very thread. Why are you posting what is provably false?

2 Likes

Who gets to decide who is and isn’t a journalist? The government? No thanks.

Do you think Snowden should be pardoned? Do you think what he did was right? And unambiguous yes or no… would do.

Thanks

Point taken. But while inside the NSA facility, he was paid to support the NSA. And he also swore that he would not do what he did even if he thought he was also performing as a journalist.

The honest approach that he could have taken would have been to resign his position with the contractor. Give up his security clearances. Contact his senator or representative and ask to testify under oath at a closed hearing in congress.

1 Like

No and no. Can you not read my post where I said he cannot be trusted on US soil?

Can you not read @WildRose posts as well?

He was talking about Snowden fleeing to Russia. That is not making it about Russia.

It was ambiguous. I accept your unambiguous answer.

He has proclaimed that he isn’t a Trump supporter.

Are you a Biden supporter or do you support Biden’s policies?

Or do you support both?

What makes you believe people here, no matter how many times they have to say it, don’t like Trump but they like his policies and achievements?

3 Likes

Both

Many people here have claimed they like Trump policies and not him as a person. Are they lying?

I think that’s what she just said.

1 Like

Which means to me you support him as a individual. Morals, ethics, accomplishments, etc.

I have no issue with that, why would I? Because it isn’t any of my business and you are free to your perceptions even if I disagree with them.

Ask them.

It’s not what she said. She asked why do I believe people here don’t like Trump but like his policies

Generally speaking, yes.

I’m asking you. You asked me why I think people like Trump and not his policies. I told you why.

Must have missed your explanation somewhere.