I'm jumping in with both feet . . . . wish me luck . .

Ok, forgive my ignorance, but it looked like a skateboard to me just with internal power. It’s not just a motorized skateboard?

It only has the one wheel (instead of 4). So it’s like a skateboard, but the closest I can come to the balance you need is a roller blade. Skateboard you can just stand on and your good. This you have to balance toe and heel, and front to back.

Even on a booster board (motorized scateboard) you don’t have to really worry about tipping over forward or backward, and toe or heel.

So an update on my jumping in with both feet.

I had set some conservative goals.

Hoped to ride at least once a month all winter – has been once a week.
Hoped to ride to work sometime this summer – I didn’t actually go to work, but I rode to work and back home. Now I’m going twice to 3x the distance I would go to work.
Sometime this summer (or next) I would ride to the store for small shopping trips. Already done.

So now I’m setting some (hopefully more conservative goals) after a surprising long 5 mile ride over the weekend.

But in anycase, here is part of a 3.5 mile ride I did a few days ago. I’m still getting used to editing 360 video, and I finally figured out how to make the stick invisible.

2 Likes

Not bad considering you haven’t skate board before…that and being old guy. :wink:

Ahem . . .

Old fat guy.

1 Like

LOL…Chunky old guy. :wink:

Very cool and thanks for sharing!

I know me and…I’d break my neck. Have fun, I’ll take a cool car. :sunglasses: