Illinois man wanted in deadly Waffle House shooting in Tennessee (4/22/18); 4 dead

So the guy rolls into a Waffle House (in Tenn) wearing a coat (and I guess with his rifle under it) and then ends 4 people’s lives. Then dumps his coat and leaves nude. He blew away 4 people and shot 2 others that are in the hospital.

I guess if we didn’t constantly have these shootings/mass shootings stuff like this would surprise me. As it is, nothing surprises me regarding people shooting each other.

Something something mental illness…
Something something arm line cooks…
Something something kevlar restaurant doors and booths…

1 Like

Just another several people getting shot. This thread will go nowhere.

You don’t think this guy is mental?

Most mass shooters probably are. We only hear about it when they are young white men.

Who else is doing it?

It’s a coping mechanism. I bet no one here will say the suicide bomber at the voting place in Kabul was mentally ill. ISIS claimed responsibility. Or the suicide bombers/terrorists years ago in Northern Ireland. How about those who lynched others in our country? All mentally ill?

That is one stupid post. Of course some of them are mentally ill, some of them were mentally retarded.

And most of them are at war.

Now what ideology is driving white American young males to do these shootings?

Guy looks kinda like that character on dumb and dumber.

More info about this guy…

“In July 2017, Travis Reinking told a DC Metropolitan officer that he must get into the White House to speak with the President, according to an arrest report. The officer explained that he must get a tour to do that and told Reinking to move away from the pedestrian entrance, but the report states Reinking told the officer again that he had to speak with the President and that he was a “sovereign citizen” who had a right to inspect the grounds. After telling Reinking to move again, the report states that Reinking took his tie off, balled it into his fist, began approaching the officer and walked past the security barriers.”

Really arrogant or a total kook. Maybe both.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29742/breaking-tennessee-shooting-suspect-had-his-guns-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

In July 2017, the U.S. Secret Service arrested [the shooter] for being in a “restricted area” near the White House, according to the Secret Service. After the arrest, his Illinois firearms authorization was revoked and local Illinois police seized four weapons.

Officials believe that the suspected shooter’s dad received the firearms back from local law enforcement after they were confiscated and then gave them back to his son. CNN added that the FBI also interviewed the suspect following his arrest by the Secret Service.

Interesting development. Apparently one of the guns confiscated was the one he used at the Waffle House.

If this is true, I would seriously consider charging the father.

I agree with your post after this, if the father did give the guns back to his son after telling authorities he wouldn’t, he should be sitting in a jail cell someplace right now awaiting trail. To that end, I think he should be charged as an accomplice to 4 counts of murder.

Daddy is screwed. What in the world was he thinking?

Nothing will happen to the father. Something, something, 2nd amendment.

We’ll see. The boy has issues.

They caught him.

That Fox article was horribly written.

Did they stop and get him a hamburger on the way to jail?

That’s about the best we can hope for with a mass slaughter. Four dead and they caught him.

Now, it’s horribly sick that four people were gunned down for no reason. Their families forever ruined. Their friends devastated. Usually it’s 12 or 17 or something higher. It’s sick that we accept this madness.