Illinois man wanted in deadly Waffle House shooting in Tennessee (4/22/18); 4 dead

No it isn’t, give up with the histrionics already.

We wouldn’t even be discussing this if he’d run them over with a car instead of shooting them.

I agree 100%. Junior was at least partially nude when police were looking for him and he seriously believed Taylor Swift was stalking him. Anyone who buys firearms for someone who clearly is that disturbed should be charged as an accessory to four counts of first degree murder.

That may happen.

From what I’m seeing reported the dad is being charged and certainly should be.

Good news!

Four people gunned down. Four (or more) families ruined.

But hey, we arrested the right people.

and if they’d been run over with a truck instead of shot you wouldn’t give a damn.

Great post.

There’s some really disturbing stuff in this article. So Reinking’s Illinois firearms authorization was revoked.

If I understand correctly, Tennessee laws don’t allow for revocation of firearm “unless it appears suspect poses a danger to himself or others.”:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Do Tennessee authorities not believe in checking interstate records? Or do they not believe behaviors like threatening a member of the crane repair crew while in a pink dress & armed with an automatic, or jumping in a public pool and exposing oneself to patrons, constitutes mental health issues severe enough to confiscate a weapon?

And no, I have no anti southern bias. I’ve heard Tennessee is a beautiful state to visit. But can anyone describe what TN authorities consider mental illness that may jeopardize another’s life if not any of these?

Without a forced committment or adjudication of being mentally defective their hands are pretty well tied.

If there were no records put into the system indicating such in Illinois nothing would have come up on a records search.