Illegals-They aren't all "Good Hard Working People just trying to better their lives

But you can’t know the exact number so there’s no point in arguing the fact!

• Argument used when it’s realized their position is for ■■■■■
1 Like

We can’t know the exact number of American citizens so all our stats are meaningless.

You can’t know anything with any degree of certainty so why even try anything at all?

Well dang, WildRose just went nihilist on us.

Tell you what, sit down and make a pro/con list for illegal immigration from 2 perspectives (as an illegal immigrant and as a legal citizen) , then come back here and convince me that border jumping is a victimless crime.

Why would I do that when I’ve never claimed that to be a victimless crime?

So then how do you know it’s even a problem?

I heard that there are about 11.

[quote=“dantes, post:66, topic:9517, full:true”]
Why would I do that when I’ve never claimed that to be a victimless crime?
[/quote]then what did you mean when you posted the following? I’m interpreting it as illegal immigration is a victimless crime. If that isn’t the case you need to elucidate what you meant

Some illegal immigrants commit crimes that hurt people. Most don’t. That’s all.

We know it’s a problem because of the billions of dollars we’re out providing services to them every year and the millions of crimes they commit while illegally here which would otherwise never been committed.

That’s millions of completely avoidable crimes and crime victims resulting from their being present in the US illegally.

We’ve lost dozens of hospitals alone to bankruptcy from the losses they sustained treating illegals through their ER’s.

illegal immigration is a crime.
8 U.S. Code § 1325
attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both

And without the illegals we could eliminate several million crimes and crime victims every year.

You seem to be leaving out the fact that after the first offense each subsequent illegal entry is a felony.

LOL.

AS IF that is what Trump meant when he said Mexico will pay for the wall. How can you even look in a mirror after a statement like that?

I’m all for border security but the wall is a terrible idea for many reasons.

We both know that’s not what he meant but I thought it to be an interesting truth based on current facts.

Hmmmmmmmmmm