"Illegal" Shadow Banning

What was illegal? Have any Trumpublicans trumpsplained this yet?

Yeah… the problem to conservatives isnt that they act and sound racist. They only have a problem with it being pointed out that their actions and words are racicst…

1 Like

Do you know how a feed or search algorithm actually works?

You are trying too hard now. If you go silent, I’m gonna think you punched yourself out.

Lib: “well if it’s not A then it must be B because duhhhhh… nobody told me about any stinkin C”

I postulated that Trump CAUSES more traffic.

:point_up_2:

How does traffic make revenue for twitter?

Libs… this guy is one of yours. I think he lost his nametag.

Is this the part where you admit that you have no idea how twitter makes money?

Donald Trump behind Britney Spears???

I’m sure it burns him that CNN has more followers and Obama has double :joy:

yeah, Twitter seems to really be in trouble.

Yeah, an incredibly well known Futurama meme, I’m really killing myself.

You can live in a fantasy world where Trump could just move to some other mythical platform and everything would be fine but at the end of the day your options for writing ■■■■ out are Twitter and Facebook or ■■■■ off.

Yeah, it’s really weird how knocking off explicit racism and bots is causing such a backlash among conservatives.

And that Canadian Justin Bieber. No wonder Lil’ Donnie has a beef with Canadia.

Yes you would me surprised. Although we learned the core of the way Google crawls the net not the specific algorithms. My assumption is Twitter has been searching out keywords an shadow banning people’s profiles if their posts contain these words.

Milquetoast thinking.

Trump is aggressive. People hate him. He controls your every thought. Trump does not even know Status Quo’s last name.

You’re just fantasizing. Magical thinking seems to be quite the issue with you guys. And using the same buzzwords flat earthers do.

1 Like

LMAO does @Call_me_Ishmael really believe that Trump leaving Twitter would cause twitter to implode. It must really hurt Trump supporters to see Obama more popular than Trump on Twitter.

If Trump left twitter, then Shakira would take his place at #18