"Illegal" Shadow Banning

Guess they can go on MySpace.

I think Hannity forums is illegally shadow banning me because my posts don’t appear in the Hannity.com News category.

2 Likes

MySpace.

I didn’t even say that, did I.

I’m not even going to explain. I hope Twitter continues to kiss your liberal asses and then we can watch in real time what happens.

Taylor Swift has more followers.

I guess Taylor Swift is a thing, still.

Why wouldn’t they, a very high percentage of their users are liberals.

When was the last time The Bieber put anything out?

What’s going to happen?

It could be the Mrwiggilytalks app. Doesn’t matter. If Trump uses that, every journalist, every Trump hater, every Trump lover, every politician around the world will download that app. Then they will start wiggling to each other, and then…

So basically all you’re saying is, Trump is gonna go start his own Twitter! With blackjack and hookers!

Lol. The internet, I do not believe you understand it.

1 Like

He’s a thing still, too? Who knew?

That must just be busting the ■■■■ out of the President’s chops.

Dried up boy pop star beating Trump on twitter followers.

Make that, dried u boy pop star FROM CANADA.

Errr…

You insinuated that even though she has more followers, Trump has more traffic. Was that not what you were implying here? Please clarify.

Yeah, we don’t expect you to. You insinuated a claim, and when you were asked to back it, realized you were caught in your lie.

Huh?

1 Like

I don’t think he knows how twitter actually makes revenue…

This isn’t even getting into the fact that Twitter started knocking overtly racist ■■■■ off their service and conservatives are all up in arms that it’s conservatives who are being targeted. El oh el

1 Like

Blackjack and hookers?

1 Like

Well to be fair most of the best people in the entertainment industry come from Canada. I.e Celine Dion, Mike Myers, Ryan Reynolds, Dan Aykroyd, the list goes on.

“Twitter started addressing racism and now nobody can read my tweets”.

Hmmmm.

1 Like

Thats probably being a little too generous.

Why is it odd. The left accuses the right of being racist all day every day chances are your going to see racism everywhere if you’re life’s view revolves around ‘white guilt’.

Conservative attempts at social media always fail…