Illegal immigration may be tied to polio-like-illness: build the freaken wall

My master’s is in healthcare admin. So I am sure my knowledge isn’t as strong as yours. But I loved the combination of epidemiology and data analysis as it pertains to the study of healthcare systems. Where did you study?

In other words, another meandering set of “thoughts” from the OP… Your original premise is flawed…

2 Likes

Flawed huuuugely…

So you are in agreement with that ■■■■■ hole country” characterization of Africa? Your new found friends on the left are not gonna like that.

1 Like

Putting words in my mouth is the only way you can get the upper hand. Have you ever seen a west African hospital? Pictures…documentaries. Compared to even the worst American Hospital?

Spare me your ■■■■ hole nonsense.

Wait. I did not put words in your mouth. I did not cut your post. I did not take it out of context. It’s there for all to see.

And while any of your lib buddies would flag my post if I used your last line, I want you to know that I won’t… just in case it gets deleted.

Wow…where did I say Africa was a ■■■■ hole. First…it was an analogy. My pool is pristine. Nothing grows in it…no algae no bacteria…the US health care system is like my pool. Very sterile…etc. The African health care system is like a Petri dish of bacteria and viruses. The US system is a sanitized pool…the African System is like swimming in sewage. You’re going to get sick.
Three…Africa is not a country you dolt. It’s a continent full of countries. And 4. I never once said it was a ■■■■ hole country. You said I did

Spare me your ■■■■ hole nonsense is gonna get flagged. You started with the word ■■■■ hole not me… I did not call you a name…so go ahead…flag it.

No.
I wont.

Then let it be…and anytime you wanna apologize for attributing dishonest words to me… I’ll be here to accept it.

Your words speak for themselves. I apologize for pointing them out.

I just had a general BS in Biology from a state university, but the dean of the school ran the epidemiology department at U Seattle for years so he got me interested in the subject. I’m the same way with just loving the data analysis. I miss my daily pubmed digest email that summarized all of the reported outbreaks in the world. There was a big outbreak of Nodding Syndrome in Uganda at the time and it was weird to think that thousands of kids were suffering from this mysterious disease and most people couldn’t tell you what continent Uganda is in, let alone find it on a map. This AFM outbreak reminds me of that in a sense because we’re so used to easily point sourced outbreaks that people panic when there are unknowns involved. I trust the fine people at the CDC and other organizations to handle these things though.

Apology accepted. I agree that my analogy might have misled you. I did not say, nor did I imply that Africa was a ■■■■ hole. You made the inference that I did. See you inference is entirely on you… I cannot be responsible for things you think I meant. But thanks for the apology anyway.

Kinda like the whole SARS ordeal. Sure it’s a real disease and people got sick…but they were getting sick in places with substandard healthcare systems…or from visiting places with substandard health systems.

MERS CoV as well. Was that like two or three years ago? Fascinating from an epidemiological perspective. The only thing that really scares me about the US is the people. Idiots are going to have their kids die from whooping cough because we were so effective at eradicating terrible diseases here that people got complacent and facebook MDs determined that vaccines are poison because they don’t understand chemistry.

I have a huge issue with never vaccers. Because people have been sold a bill of goods about Autism. There is no scientific evidence MMR vaccine causes Autism. Just anecdotal and causal evidence. Yet here in America people don’t vaccinate their kids from this unreasonable fear.

And the ■■■■■■■ who pushed that ■■■■ had his license revoked and went to prison for fraud, but the movement persists.

I forgot about that. If you want to make a decision read, research real doctors and science. Jenny McCarthy is not real science.

you know she claims her kid was cured of autism? Her doctor is selling one of those ■■■■■■■■ Vitamin C cures or something.

My premise is, securing our border, which includes building a wall, would not only help to drastically reduce illegal entry into our country, it would also drastically reduce human trafficking and the flow of drugs into our country, in addition to checking contagious diseases.

Is it not common sense to secure our borders?

Why is the Democrat Party Leadership determined to obstruct securing our border and preventing illegal entry into the United States?

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, destroy and subjugate a prosperous and freedom loving country than by importing the world’s poverty stricken and criminal populations into that country and making the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such an invasion.