Illegal immigration may be tied to polio-like-illness: build the freaken wall

See Government scientists perplexed over sudden spread of severe, polio-like illness

”The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has been unable to get to the bottom of the sudden spike in a rare illness that paralyzes children.

I am frustrated that despite all of our efforts we have not been able to find the cause of this mystery illness," Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director at the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, said in a call with reporters Tuesday.”

What we do know is, during legal immigration, immigrants are tested for contagious diseases. But under illegal immigration, immigrants by-pass medical examinations which would detect contagious diseases.

See: Illegal Immigration and the Threat of Infectious Disease

”Illegal immigration may expose Americans to diseases that have been virtually eradicated, but are highly contagious, as in the case of TB. This disease rose by 20% globally from 1985 to 1991, and was declared a worldwide emergency by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 1995. Furthermore, TB frequently occurs in connection with the human immunodeficiency virus. Fortunately, more than 90% of Central Americans are vaccinated against TB, according to the WHO.”

Is it not time for President Trump to take every possible measure, including the placement of national guard troops at our border, to prevent illegal entry into our country which is in fact promoting the general welfare of the United States and likewise protecting us from “invasions” which our Constitution commands our federal government to do?

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

“Anything to weaken America”
The lib mantra.

The countermeasure is to build the wall and make it deep as well.

Should we put National Guard troops outside the homes of Alex Jones viewers, who for quite sometime has been spewing his conspiratorial garbage about vaccines causing paralysis in children?

10 Likes

One slight problem here - the bacteria or virus causing this disease isn’t likely to be concerned about a wall…

Sorry to be practical here…

1 Like

This has the potential of being the new stupid freak out like Ebola.

1 Like

Now A wall will stop diseases lmao

This thread will be fun

1 Like

A few years ago some posters were trying to blame measles outbreaks on undocumented immigrants even though vaccination rates in Central America are substantially higher than our own and most outbreaks were tied to unvaccinated children traveling endemic areas (genius).

It’s all just fear mongering.

1 Like

You are 100% correct, vaccination is required in CEntral American countries.

1 Like

According to Sean, the Ebola epidemic (which of course was Obama’s fault) was going to multiply out of control when the CDC allowed that one doctor was brought to the US.

I am glad that the few thousand Ebola survivors were able to vote in the 2016 election.

I guess this polio-like virus will end finish off the few thousands left.

It was good knowing y’all.

Which person’s name are we going to attach to this bill?

We’ve already run through several people’s names.

“Spreading disease”, like all anti immigrant attacks, all have their start in the white supremacist movement going back well over 100 years.

4 Likes

Yup.

Old tactics rarely die.

Video talks about if Miller’s policies that Trump has enacted were active in early 1900’s, Miller would not be here today.

John, could you please point me to where the CDC makes any connection whatsoever between this disease and immigration? I’ll hold my breath - that way I won’t catch anything bad.

The CDC doesn’t even know what causes this illness - could even be toxins - so I’ll be charitable and describe trying to tie it to a border wall as “perhaps not well thought out”.

You have some information tying this disease to immigration? Please do share that with the CDC, though some of them might be “libs” and therefore not understand technology or medicine.

So since the CDC doesn’t know what’s causing this spike, it must be illegal immigrants. ■■■■■■■ brilliant.

1 Like

I opened this thread expecting some evidence tying this illness to illegal immigrants.

I forgot to check the name of the initial poster before I did so.

SIGH…live and learn.

Epic fail OP.

1 Like

CDC knows where it is coming from. But they constantly face opposition from the rabid left against publishing what they know. A CDC researcher can be blacklisted for publishing the truth if the truth is politically incorrect.

Ebola!!

That is counter to their stated position.

The origin of your assertion, however, is most definitely a place “down south”.