Illegal immigration and Kids

Do you propose leaving them with the so called parents while ICE figures out if they are even related?

Seriously, dude?

It proves that your previous post about them being deported as a family isn’t always true

Yes, seriously.

My post is absolutely true, that is straight from the horse’s mouth. Does that mean they get it right every time? Are you kidding? It’s the gov’t, they never get anything right all the time.

I sure don’t agree with what is happening now. And the majority of people agree with me. Not just libs.

This is a very complex issue, there are no easy answers. Most of those crossing illegally probably don’t even have any papers. But I sure don’t agree with forcibly removing the kids unless ICE has good grounds for doing so.

1 Like

Aside from the fact that you have no idea where “most inmates’ children end up,” are you actually using this as a justification for snatching children from their parents?

I know when inmate children are removed and end up in foster care they are thrown into a horrible system fraught with abuse and neglect.

Goalposts on the move.

What brought us here was the “bait” of catch and release as practiced throughout most of the last administration.

It only takes seconds for information to get from the US to Mexico and Central America.

The word quickly reached those countries that as long as you show up with kids you won’t be deported hence the flood we’re currently seeing and the overwhelming of the system.

The only way to solve it is send the signal back you’re not going to get to stay with your kids while you await deportation and you will be quickly returned.

I don’t like it but that’s the only possible solution.

We’ve got to finally, once and for all secure the border and end catch and release forever. Only then will we have a possibility of dealing with the backlog an sorting out the legitimate asylees from those abusing the system, deport the latter and do it as expeditiously as possible.

If we do anything else the problems are just going to maginify.

The multiple holocaust survivors that have been speaking out and comparing the 2 are dishonoring the memory of other holocaust victims?

All of that is absolutely untrue.

Bigtime

You can’t show any of it to be untrue.

Yes they are.

How many of these kids are being killed for sport?

How many are ending up sex slaves for the guards with approval from their commanders?

How many are ending up sex slaves and servants for the officers?

How many used in inhuman and inhumane medical experiments?

How many dying on the tables during vivisection?

How many are slowly dying of starvation, disease, and exposure?

How many are ending up in unmarked mass graves?

How many being gassed?

How many being incinerated in the ovens?

I don’t know about the Dallas News, but can definitely say CNN and the Huff Post are left wing and anti Trump in the extreme.

I am anti Trump too as you know, but not to the extent I’d compare this to Nazis and Japanese internment camps.

Now those stories are actual Holocaust survivors, but I believe it’s safe to say that by far the overwhelming majority of them (or their family members) would not appreciate the comparison.

The people sent to the Japanese camps were either American citizens or lawful residents. They did nothing wrong and were completely innocent victims.

The people rounded up and sent to concentration camps in Europe were obviously just as innocent. And they were sent to labor camps and later murdered.

Making these comparisons desensitizes people to the real thing. I certainly cringed when Trump was praising Kim and saying how much his people loved him.

You don’t know that.

Earlier today someone here posted that the Japanese camps were not as bad as what is happening now, because those families were not separated. Never mind the fact the only crime they were guilty of was having Japanese ancestry. None of them were illegals.

Can we not agree that ALL of these things are wrong, without resorting to ridiculous hyperbole?

Can you lay out a workable alternative that protects the interests of the US that doesn’t include separating them at least until a determination can be made on the parent’s status?

How about this idea… instead of taking kids away from their parents as a “deterrent” hire a lot more border agents and see to it that those who do not qualify are quickly deported?

Surely if people find out quickly that they probably won’t get away with it there will be less incentive to try again.

I’m not in favor of illegal immigration. Every country has the right to secure its borders and deport those who are not in a nation legally. But I sure oppose the “zero tolerance” which is only making things worse.

The kids are innocents. They should not be made to suffer.