Illegal immigration and Kids

I do agree that we have to do something. We created this situation by not doing anything," Padilla said. “So what happened with zero tolerance is, we were exempting a population from the law. And what happens when you do that, it creates a draw for a certain group of people that rises to trends that become a crisis.”

“I’m going to give you an example: Because we were releasing family units, May 2, just last month, **we had a full-blown MS-13 (gang member) accompanied by his one-year-old child. He thought he was going get released into the community; that was not the case.” **

1 Like

Good… We can use the $1.6 billion allocated to build the wall in his sector as a test…

See what you made me do?! You wouldnt accomplish my little meme so its your fault im tearing families apart! If you would have only seen my flawless logic!

“You caused this.”. He said, tears smearing the blood that flecked his face. “If only you had done what I asked, I wouldn’t have had to do this.”

Her still form said nothing, and never would again.

Oh I’ve done both back on the family farm growing up. There’s nothing Americans will not work at for a decent wage.

Oh they are regurgitating today’s talking points. Some of them are probably paid to do so.

I’m glad you’re now on board. Thanks. Now tell your friends.

So you agree, we can wait and see the results of $1.6 billion we have already budgeted before proceeding with the other 20-40 billion. Now, why are we separating families again?

I agree that before the wall can get built, there needs to be an allocation of funds. While this wall is being built, we can work on the next step. Is that what you mean? If so, I agree.

There funds for 33 miles, “the most heavily crossed area of the border” has already been allocated. Are you suggesting we fund the rest before we even know what effect it will have?

Again, so why are we separating families?

Is a wall?

Today’s assigned talking points? :sunglasses:

You wish this board was important enough to pay someone to post… LOL

Oh someone accidently left the list of talking points out there for all to see a year or so back. :rofl:

They quickly saw what happened and moved them where they couldn’t be seen anymore. :rofl:

Nice dodge.

I’ve never seen any talking points in my life… Don’t even know why anyone would need them… This issue is PLAIN AS DAY…

RIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHTTTTT . :cowboy_hat_face:

What are you talking about? The IG report totally exonerated Scott Pruitt.

1 Like

Lol…decent wage…god you people…

They are projecting. They use right wing media talking points because of a lack of critical thinking skills, and so believe Democrats/Liberals need to do the same.

Yes, they are that stupid.

1 Like