Illegal immigration and Kids

Counterpoint: Just don’t separate the parents and the kids.

1 Like

Do you think you could climb the wall? How about a pregnant woman? A child? How about a grown man? The wall would be very effective just like walls are effective all over the world. I showed you plainly how the wall would be paid for but now after learning the truth, you choose to deny it? That exacerbates the problem even more.

1 Like

I do NOT want to inflict pain, whether physical or mental. I just want this many decades old problem fixed.

1 Like

Same. We can be a country of laws and compassion.

Well you’re support of this is inflicting pain bucko. And further, inflicting pain doesn’t solve the problem. It’s not even part of a solution - it’s cruelty and it’s inhuman.

So either own up and denounce it, or acknowledge that you are indeed a monster who enjoys inflicting pain on children.

2 Likes

The Party of Family Values is now the Party of No Values.

3 Likes

Ok. So why stop at the southern border? Why not wall up the eastern seaboard and west coast as well. While we’re at it, we may as well secure the northern border as well… and Alaska… and Hawaii.

Third world solution for a 21st century challenge. The “wall” trump wants is symbolic only, and he only wants it as a monument to him and for a campaign device. If built, immigrants still can enter pretty easily.

Alrighty then…I am a monster boy who wants a southern border wall. I’ve wanted it in the 80s and yet because “we” didn’t, we have children being separated from their parent. I wanted one in the 90s but because we didn’t build it, here we are today with children being separated. I wanted a southern border wall in the new millennium but…because of people like you, here we are with children being separated. I wanted a border wall in this decade and am screaming for it because I don’t want children separated from their parents. Now…are you with me or are you a part of the problem that’s separating children from their parents?

1 Like

Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen
‏Verified account @SecNielsen

We do not have a policy of separating families at the border. Period.

This is the DHS secretary, who we’d rely upon to be credible and straightforward if there are terrorist attacks, natural disasters, etc.

You’ve wanted a wall since the 80s? Did they not have ladders back then?

The wall will stop nothing. The Great Wall of China couldn’t even stop the Mongols.

Also apparently your solution is to rip children from their parents and hold them hostage so you can have your useless monument to xenophobia. And you claim you “don’t want to do t, you’re making me do it,” like the cruel bastard says as he punches his wife’s face repeatedly.

Yeah. That would make you a monster. Own it.

2 Likes

It’s utterly stunning how easily they lie. Trump says we have a law and it’s the Democrats fault, Jeff Sessions says we have a law and the bible says we should use it, Stephen Miller says we do it because we are cruel monsters, and the DHS secretary says we don’t have a policy.

All of which of course are wrong, except maybe Stephen Miller.

This Adminstration and anyone who support it at this point are pure evil.

2 Likes

Exactly the logic. Always.

You have demonstrated this day, you are a part of those childrens’ problems.

1 Like

Putting aside the laughable data in the FAIR “study” let’s assume the numbers are accurate. See any problem with your payback period? How will we recoup the entire costs outlined in your “study” in 3 years unless we immediately remove every illegal alien using these services?

And the ■■■■■■■ Washington Post provides garbage headlines about it like this:

GOP, Democrats are outraged but at odds over ending family separation at border

Yeah, that’s what’s going on.

When have they aggressively locked up business owners?

Well, you’re not gonna get Trump or the Trump Republicans here to punish the business owners for hiring illegals because those business owners (and Trump for that matter) love the cheaper labor.

They’re gonna build a fraction of a monstrosity instead and not solve this issue.

Idiots.

“You’re doing this to yourself” He said as he continued to beat her face in. “If you’d only do what i want, I would have to do this!”. Blood ran down his knuckles.

I don’t understand your point. It is as if you don’t want to spend money securing the borders. It is going to cost money. A lot of money. Americans want the borders secured and this is where we want our tax dollars spent.

How do you know it can be defeated with a rope or shovel, especially when there is more to the security than just a wall?

Since I’m not telling you what you want to hear, maybe you can hear this border patrol agent?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/border-patrol-official-we-created-this-situation-by-not-doing-anything/ar-AAyO5Je?ocid=ientp