Illegal Immigration - A win, Win, Win Proposal

Until we can get the Republican and Democratic legislators to recognize that illegal immigration is a real and serious problem I have a proposal I came up with after reading an article about the over-flowing illegal immigrant detention centers (ICE is speeding up release of migrating families despite tough rhetoric) that I believe is a win-win-win situation. California and its population wins in wanting to be a sanctuary state, the illegal immigrant wins in not being locked up and allows their family to remain together and the rest of the US wins in not have to deal with the issues that come along with illegal immigrant.

Create a contract for illegal aliens currently in detention where married couples must both agree to the following contract and agree any minors will be bound to the stipulations regardless of age or citizenship.
o The illegal immigrant (s) and all of the family’s members in detention must submit photographs, finger prints and DNA samples.
o While awaiting there hearing the illegal alien(s) and their families agree to and must remain within the California state boundaries. If discovered out of the state of California for any reason the illegal alien and family unit will be immediately deported without the right to appeal.
o If the illegal alien, or if a family unit member, is convicted of any crime the illegal alien and family unit will be deported immediately without the right to appeal.
o The illegal alien and all family members agree they will not apply for or receive federal assistance of any kind. Violations will result in an immediate deportation of the illegal alien and family unit without the right to appeal.
o The Federal Government will provide a lawyer to the illegal alien or family unit to ensure they fully understand the contract before they sign it to avoid issues if the contract is violated
o The illegal alien or family unit that agree to this contract are placed at the bottom of the hearing list letting California embrace their sanctuary decision
Caveats:
o At the start of the program inform California there will no federal funds or assistance regarding illegal aliens or related issues.
o The Federal government provides a special ID that specifically restricts travel to the state of California with the all of the information entered into the driver license databases

Please note that this would be an offer by the United States Government and no illegal immigrant is forced or required to participate.

You’re misinformed about what a sanctuary state is.

Stop listening to talk radio.

Stop watching CNN

Objection. Trolling, totally off topic, adds nothing to conversation.

It’s not a win win. Liberals do not want illegals screened. If they did then illegals would be screened.

And, if Trump has a bad idea, libs must oppose. If Trump has a good idea, libs must oppose. So there’s that.

Please do not pretend to know what liberals want.

Over ruled.

Hmm, not a horrible idea. I suppose the billions of dollars that were supposed to go to the wall can go this program.

What do liberals want? They don’t want any impediments to anyone coming across the border.

That’s what they want you to think.

They’re vehemently opposed to any sort of physical barrier or increases in defenses against illegals coming in…

I like it.

Nope.

This is an extremely different statement than your previous statement.

Which one is it?

That’s what am I asking. What exactly do liberals want on illegal immigration? They’re opposed to the physical wall, opposed to increasing border security and efforts to detain and deport more illegals… it just seems like they want an open border and everyone able to just walk right in and left to go free.

How you screen illegals? If they are screened are they still illegal?

You already took the liberty of answering your own question.

Twice, actually, with two different answers.

Let’s say a person doesn’t want to increase border enforcement. How would spending $14 billion annually, having 20k agents, hundreds of miles of walls and making hundreds of thousands of arrests on the border “seem” like having an open border?

Liberals are opposed to what we already spend on the border. They don’t want any impediments to anyone coming in.

That’s what they want you to think.

Haven’t seen any reason to think otherwise. From liberals in the house or senate, to start.