Illegal Immigration - A win, Win, Win Proposal

Then you’re not listening.

Or they’re not talking.

So that means you’re just going to make it up for them?

Red carpet treatment all the way. Honestly, we should just let them flood the country. Remove the military, remove Border Patrol. Let the open border crowd and the politically apathetic wonder what the hell happened.

Because San Francisco is a shining example of what you too can aspire to live like unless you are one of the despised elites.

The liberals here seem to be quite opposed to any sort of border security and detaining of illegals. Are the Democrats they elected not on a similar wavelength?

Who told you that?

That is not even remotely true

I’m as liberal as you can get and I can tell you that the assumptions you’re making as what liberals want, are completely wrong.
Let me give you my opinion on border security and illegal immigration policies going forward.

• Heavily penalize individuals/companies that hire illegal immigrants, especially the ones who do this on a constant basis.
  • More border patrol agents and technology
  • Continue current deportation policy
  • Address the illegal immigrant child separation issue
  • New immigration policy addressing the current illegal immigrant population (currently at 30 million)
  • Address the “dreamer” issue
  • Implement e-verify in every single state in the union
  • A barrier in specific locations where there’s heavy traffic of illegal immigration.
3 Likes

Good list but more people here would believe you if you added “open borders” to that list

1 Like

Of course they would.

They’ll just move the crossing.

How?

Such as?

Why?

Already in place.

They’ll just climb the wall or go under it.

Possibly. Tunnels aren’t hard to deal with.

Why wouldn’t they just do the same thing to your high traffic area barriers?

You know full well it’s not. A good example would be fat donald’s golf resorts. He’s been hiring illegals for decades and no penalties or repercussions whatsoever.

Asplundh. $90MM

I posted the link weeks ago.

Millions of individuals/ companies are getting away with hiring illegal immigrats with no penalties whatsoever. As an ex-immigrant, you should know this already.

I immigrated legally.

So you want more laws?

Some of us have had this discussion. They aren’t doing it the way you are being led to believe.

What does that mean, new immigration policy for the 30 million already here.

Amnesty?

And millions of illegals already here should be deported.

I agree, what do you think about my other ideas?