ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS should be considered a FELONY CRIME

Ridiculous. You can’t possibly show that to be even remotely true.

Less than 1% of them will ever have a net zero much less net positive tax liability.

Possibly. But they do pay taxes. Billions in total. Income, sales, etc.

Any idea what happens to employers who don’t accept an ID that looks legit? Go ask the people that have their asses sued off by the government.

from Prohibited Employment Policies/Practices | U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

An employer may not base hiring decisions on stereotypes and assumptions about a person’s race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.

You don’t get to say, hmm, he looks like an illegal, I should refuse this ID and get away with it.

Because

from Pre-Employment Inquiries and Citizenship | U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

Federal law prohibits employers from rejecting valid documents or insisting on additional documents beyond what is required for the Form I-9 or E-Verify processes, based on an employee’s citizenship status or national origin. For example, an employer cannot require only those who the employer perceives as “foreign” to produce specific documents, such as Permanent Resident (“green”) cards or Employment Authorization Documents. Employees are allowed to choose which documents to show for employment eligibility verification from the Form I-9 Lists of Acceptable Documents. Employers should accept any unexpired document from the Lists of Acceptable Documents so long as the document appears reasonably genuine on its face and relates to the employee.

Nope, wrong again. Keep going?

At a huge net loss to the taxpayers and the states in which they reside.

What you said was provably false and everything I said was provably correct. Stop digging.

Where are you getting that information?

Over 60% of illegal immigrant families are on welfare of one form or another.

Illegals overwhelmingly fall in the bottom quartile of all earners to the tune of something like 90%.

The hundred of border hospitals that have gone bankrupt treating them through ER’s alone is staggering and the unrecouped losses have forced those remaining to drive their prices up astronomically to keep from going out of business. Who do you think gets stuck with that tab?

LOL. It might be ridiculous, but it is true.

GDP measures goods and services bought in a country.

since you want to take 11.000.000 out of the economy

it would cause a recession because the illegals wont be in the United states buying stuff.

try reading up on the subject.

Allan

The American tax payer (and immigrant tax payer) obviously. I was just asking where you got your information about the “huge net loss” to the taxpayers.

That isn’t remotely true. Absent the Illegals wages and benefits for those who are here legally would naturally rise well above whatever they are contributing and we wouldn’t be out all of the tax dollars that subsidize their families.

It’s a net loss any way you figure it for Americans.

Which I explained in detail.

I guess i should have been more clear. Do you have any links/sources?

Yes we should have open borders, so we can sell more toothpaste, we already know the chamber of commerce’s position on the subject.

There are an awful lot of weird brand new accounts jumping on here starting long rambling OPs this week. :thinking:

You just did a quasi-static analysis right here… in front of everyone. It’s kinda like a big wet spot on your trousers. Nothing to be proud of.

The economy is more complicated. They take too…from people who would have more money if they were taxed less to pay for the takers.

I am not talking net profit or net loss

just that it would cause a recession of the economy.

On the positive side per capita GDP would rise.

Allan

Gee, its almost like the political scene is getting a lot of attention and more people are doing things like tuning into our host, which results in their finding the board. Or it’s really good news because it’s evidence of Russia wasting time and money to troll an obscure message board. Take your pick.

Just find it interesting is all.