Ilegal immigrant crime surging

Too young to not have watched the opening credits of Scarface? ……

So no?

Ok then.

What makes it yours?

The Dems seem to support criminals. Whether it is gangbangers in dem run cities around the country ,rioters, or illegals they seem to cater to criminals.

I don’t get it.

Maybe Biden’s open border policies can make us more like this:

I’ve had good times in my life, and I’ve had very bad. I don’t wear my bad times or misfortunes on my sleeve, and I didn’t expect someone else to solve my problems for me. I also didn’t run away from them and invade someone else’s country making demands.

So, what makes this country mine? This country belongs to all legal citizens through birthright or legal immigration. Some seem to treat it like a Super Store that forgot to lock the doors at night. Just walk in and take it.

During the pandemic we were told repeatedly on this forum that the covid deaths represented a miniscule % of the population.

Why is not the same being applied here. With 329 million people in the US using the same logic we should not care or be worried.

Just saying.

Being born on the right side of a line.

Agreed.

2 Likes

One…birth. Two…taxes. Three…love of country. Four…would die for it if called to serve.

Yes, being born on the right side of the line to a family with a long history of service to this nation. Being born on the right side of the line and giving my own service to this country in the military, working, paying taxes, and raising children to become responsible adults.

Yes, it is my country and it’s comes with responsibility as well as freedom. Or, at least it did.

If they had a career and money in their home countries they wouldn’t be walking here, they would be flying and overstaying their visa instead.

A career and an education are two different things. Underemployment is a huge problem everywhere. Cab drivers with civil engineering and law degrees.

One of the costs of free or cheap college. It happens here too.

Sure, but generally speaking it is the uneducated who make up the large majority of the unemployed.

Most of the walking they do is for the cameras. Most have paid thousands of dollars to the coyotes to get here, and they arrive well fed, clean clothes and with fully charged cell phones. They are then welcomed by the Biden Administration, given food, money, healthcare, put on a bus and scattered across the country.

They are taking what is not theirs from people that through the years have given their lives and fortunes to protect.

My younger sister is on a three year waiting list for subsidized housing.

2 Likes

Luck.

So your vote is for open borders?

yep. Do it the legal way or get out and NEVER COME BACK!

2 Likes

Nope. It’s a resource issue. I just don’t care for the appeal to emotion with the fundamental attribution error as to their character.

So I guess calling everyone a pedophile isn’t working out like they hoped? Is the Islamic-Mexican caravan that only shows up right before the midterms back too? Right before the midterms? Lol