Ilegal immigrant crime surging

Sure we are … but those primarily come in through legal channels.

When an emergency doesn’t exist, create one.

Well on the other side of the border down south:

It’s really nothing new but the warning has been made public.
Let’s see if any dumbasses go anyway then wind up gone, missing, dead or sold into sex slavery.

better reporting.

Allan

Who is crimin’?

It is not uncommon to encounter an illegal with a degree from their COO.

Perhaps, but it’s more common to encounter a drug mule, a human trafficker, a person with disease, or someone with a criminal record.

Who told you that?

download (8)

It’s because philosophically those on the Left believe in open borders. What they don’t like is that saying.

Mr. Common Sense told me.

I do hope I have the pronoun correct.

It’s not true. Mr. Tucker is wrong.

Never said that. Why are their countries crime infested poverty stricken ■■■■■■■■■■ Let me give you a clue, it has something to do with the people in those countries.

Since these people are here illegally exactly where do you get your statistics? They are put on busses or planes and scattered to the winds around the country. We have no idea who they are.
Believing we are getting a lot of Rocket Scientists and Symphony Composers cross over illegally sounds more like a CNN fantasy than anything Tucker would say, although I didn’t have him in mind when I expressed my opinion.

Statistics? :rofl: Show me yours. And it’s not common sense.

The vast, vast, vast majority of people, not just illegals, but people, are not mules, etc. So there’s that.

Almost all of these people are good people. Unfortunately, a very small group can drag any group to the bottom of the moral sea.

I work with illegals. I listen to them in their own language. I am awash in an ocean of Latinos, legal, illegal and born here.

Yes, the bad elements is a problem. But it isn’t the majority.

I don’t know who you are either, Karen. You sound like a cop demanding my ID so you can run me for warrants.

Of course not.

Well, it’s just my humble opinion that the key word here is “illegal.”

How many criminals per 1,000 illegal aliens do you find acceptable? How many murders of U.S. Citizens by people here illegally do you think a reasonable number? How many military age men from known terrorist countries are O.K. with you?

LOL…. Now you’ve gone and hurt my feelings. :joy:

You ever been desperate?

There are Billions of desperate people around the world, all of which whould love to come here. This is our country, not a rescue mission.

3 Likes