IG report of conduct of Director Comey

Don’t you say that about Karl Rove!

This poll isn’t fair! I don’t like the options! You’re mean!

1 Like

Oh I’m still waiting on his indictment. :wink:

1 Like

This report details the least of Comey’s evils. That’s why Barr didn’t indict him. There are much bigger charges than this coming when Durham’s done.

Why would Barr let him free on these “evils” even if there are other charges coming? That makes no sense. Particularly because relying on future charges is counting chickens before any eggs are hatched.

Just watch and the answer will become obvious in the next 90 days. IMO…the 3 year wait, is down to 3 months and there will be criminal indictments.

I was promised he would be frog marched out of the White House. Oh, wait, Rove hasn’t been near the White House for long over a decade.

“This is huge”.

Worse than Watergate

1 Like

You guys :rofl:

It’s always just a little bit in the future, just round the bend…

1 Like

Kind of reminiscent of the Great Russian Conspiracy Theory, isn’t it?

I know, I know, I know…I’ve waited longer than anyone but I’m encouraged by the appointment of Barr, who then appointed IG Durham.

This report is out now. Good on you for fighting the good fight alone, though.

It wasn’t classified.

And this was not s whistleblower situation?.. one of numerous unindictable instructions of justice. Failure to recognize this shows IG position. Obvious why no indictment.

Read the report.

I don’t have time to read the report. I’m waiting for the Frog March.

:frog:

3 Likes

Mr. President? Is that you?

Hes just mad he didn’t get to claim executive privilege over the conversation

Read the report.

That’s a chapter title.

“Executive Privilege” is a chapter title?

Maybe I misunderstood what you meant, but that’s not a chapter title in my copy of the IG report on Comey.

I’ll have the court recorder read it back to you:

C. Comey Failed to Immediately Alert the FBI to the Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information

Page 59