IG report of conduct of Director Comey

I know, I know, I know…I’ve waited longer than anyone but I’m encouraged by the appointment of Barr, who then appointed IG Durham.

This report is out now. Good on you for fighting the good fight alone, though.

It wasn’t classified.

And this was not s whistleblower situation?.. one of numerous unindictable instructions of justice. Failure to recognize this shows IG position. Obvious why no indictment.

Read the report.

I don’t have time to read the report. I’m waiting for the Frog March.

:frog:

3 Likes

Mr. President? Is that you?

Hes just mad he didn’t get to claim executive privilege over the conversation

Read the report.

That’s a chapter title.

“Executive Privilege” is a chapter title?

Maybe I misunderstood what you meant, but that’s not a chapter title in my copy of the IG report on Comey.

I’ll have the court recorder read it back to you:

C. Comey Failed to Immediately Alert the FBI to the Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information

Page 59

Yeah, I see that chapter. Don’t know it has to do with Executive Privilege, though.

What’s your point?

Yoo hoo! Andy!

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/i-am-incredibly-sorry-emails-show-andrew-mccabe-in-crisis-over-media-fallout-from-clinton-probe/

“Don’t sweat it.”

@conan what do you think?

Apologizing for letting out information concerning Hillary email probe?

Hmm, were they trying to hush hush it up? Is this part of reason why Comey had to open the case back up?

Basically to cover his ass.

1 Like

It seems like it’s all coming unraveled…

You got em this time

McCabe will tell all. He’s a rat.

2 Likes

When you wish upon a star…

“Federal prosecutors are examining whether McCabe broke the law by meeting with Justice Department lawyers about an investigation into his actions, and whether he made false statements to FBI agents about his discussions with the media on the Clinton investigations.”

There can be no excuse for not treating these people exactly as Flynn was treated, if caught lying to the FBI.

Can’t wait for discovery!