IG Report - Let's Agree to Some Facts

Seems like we’ve been able to agree on a few facts.

Why are these two posts in the same thread?

2 Likes

I asked him to do it.

Fact…there were numerous examples of political bias in the IG report by those involved in the investigation of Hillary’s emails and yet the IG concluded it didn’t affect that same investigation.

That is opinion. That I share.

Saying you couldn’t find a written plan or recorded proof of bias and coordination does not mean it did not exist. Circumstantial evidence convicts people and it’s all over that report.

As far as a I can tell the investigation was started by Strzok, and that’s enough for it to be ended just like he was fired.

And the investigation should not be carried out by political management, but rather rank and file agents…

I agree. But that it is bias is an opinion. As is the claim if there was bias it didn’t affect the decisions - absent evidence.

I personally don’t agree with the idea that people who expressed those opinions in that manner and with the lack of self-control they displayed are remotely capable of compartmentalizing like he claims; but that too is an opinion.

:rofl:

This post is special.

2 Likes

So Sessions can still perp walk her then.

Lock her up!!

That’s an opinion. This thread is for facts. Do you disagree with what I said as factual?

All of this is factual. And I agree.

1 Like

Thank you for your honesty and objectivity to this highly, political mess.

Pretty good odds it will be mentioned in IG report 2.0 (the russian investigation one)

Was answering a post in the thread, no more no less.

I always thought that to be the case. That these people can do their job without personal bias interfering.

I don’t think you can find a single FBI agent without any strong bias between those two candidates.

That’s an opinion and not a fact.

Here’s the unattributed Fox News link you copied and pasted from.

Notice the time line…he copied me.:sunglasses:

You know who is free to ignore my opinion and the IGs opinion, right?