IG Report - Let's Agree to Some Facts

Let’s agree on some facts. Not opinions. For example, that Comey favored either candidate personally is not a fact. Neither is bias didn’t affect decisions. Both are opinions.

So what facts can we agree to?

the actions of the 2 names FBI peeps were unprofessional and a complete breach of protocol

Facts that Clinton did commit crimes as listed.

I can see this will go well.

:popcorn:

Damn I hope I didn’t kill your thread Sneak.

Facts: this report had NOTHING to do with Trump and his innocences or guilt in regards to the Russian probe
Facts: 2 FBI agents were engaging in inappropriate texts both sexual in nature and political supporting Hilary
Facts: Comey did not follow FBI protocols for communication in regards to the Hilary Email Investigation

3 Likes

Fact: Hillary will still not be perp walked as a result of this report.

Fact…this report wasn’t about Hillary. It was about FBI conduct in her case.

1 Like

The report doesn’t have anything to do with the Special Council investigation. It doesn’t “exonerate” Trump in any way.

Fact, the report had nothing to do with Special Council investigation.

2 Likes

Comey was fired because of his misconduct and his firing sparked the Mueller investigation.

That’s opinion, one that I share but that’s not in the report. :wink:

Right. I started to add that was opinion.

Fact…we are gonna repeat the same posts that were made in the other threads…

1 Like

fact its dry as hell reading

No, the two phrases in bold are NOT facts.

Carry on. :mic drop:

I see, a separate, qualifying post - got it.

1 Like

President Obama was one of a select handful of individuals who had “direct contact” with Hillary Clinton on her private email account, Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz indicated in his bombshell report Thursday on the Clinton email probe.

In a footnote, the DOJ watchdog notes that “FBI analysts and Prosecutor 2 told us that former President Barack Obama was one of the 13 individuals with whom Clinton had direct contact using her clintonemail.com account.”

FACT: Trump and company will find all sorts of things in the IG report that really aren’t in there.

Of course Trump and company will claim all of these alternative facts that don’t exist will completely exonerate him.