IG report about FBI conduct ahead of the 2016 presidential election date set

Yes you said it and had absolutely no basis other than your own prejudice in support of same.

We have a clear trail documented of at least 3-5 actors within the FBI/DOJ actively working to sabotage the Trump campaign and administration, it isn’t even arguable.

All that is questionable is how many of them will end up before a grand jury and on trial before it’s all done.

At least five now if I remember right have been demoted and pending final action or fired for misconduct.

1 Like

We’ll just have to see how much has been redacted.

I want to see absolutely everything that wouldn’t actually compromise national security so if the FBI/DOJ shenanigans continue I hope the WH will declassify everything that can be declassified and put it out for all to see and whatever actions are appropriate are then taken against the offenders.

What are you going to do, when the report doesn’t live up to your hopes and dreams?

What? You are the one who typed that sixth paragraph.

My only hopes and dreams are for the truth to come out.

Also a lawyer posting an excerpt of the US Attorneys’ manual but whatever.

You ignored most of my post. You have zero evidence that any of that is true and no even remotely plausible motive for the FBI to do it that early.

Ok, if you say so.

We’ll see next Thursday.

Trump is chaos personified. I didn’t vote for Trump. You can’t blame the chaos on me.

I addressed what is relevant and what I said is 100% true. The campaign began with the formation of the exploratory committee.

The spy/informant was inserted into the campaign months before there was an official investigation launched of any kind.

How juvenile. Congrats.

Sorry, you misspelled realistic. Your attempt to insulate Trump from criticism is noted.

Please post anything resembling evidence a “spy” was “inserted into the campaign” so early.

Check the timeline. The FBI opened the investigation supposedly in July but the informant was meeting with Trump’s campaign staff at least as early as March.

July 31 — The FBI initiates a counterintelligence investigation after receiving information that Papadopoulos had learned that the Russians obtained “dirt” on Clinton in the form of “thousands of emails.”

Halper made his first overture when he met with Page at a British symposium. The two remained in regular contact for more than a year, meeting at Halper’s Virginia farm and in Washington, DC, as well as exchanging emails.

The professor met with Trump campaign co-chair Sam Clovis in late August, offering his services as a foreign-policy adviser, The Washington Post reported Friday, without naming the academic.

Days later, Halper contacted Papadopoulos by e-mail. The professor offered the young and inexperienced campaign aide $3,000 and an all-expenses-paid trip to London, ostensibly to write a paper about energy in the eastern Mediterranean region.

Not surprisingly, he was promoting Hillary as the next POTUS too.

Believed Hillary Clinton Would Be a Better Steward for U.S.-UK Relations

In March 2016, Halper told Russia’s Sputnik News that he believed then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton would prove to be a steadier hand in preserving the “special relationship” enjoyed by the United States and Britain.

“I believe Clinton would be best for US-UK relations and for relations with the European Union. Clinton is well-known, deeply experienced and predictable. US-UK relations will remain steady regardless of the winner although Clinton will be less disruptive over time,” Halper said.

This WSJ article points out that the first meeting with Page occurred weeks before the investigation was launched.

“As early as March”? I don’t see that in any of your links.

Halper met Page at a symposium they were both attending. here’s no indication that had anything to do with any FBI investigation.

1 Like

Where did they insert this informant?

Did he have an office in the basement?

The links and quotes were provided, read them or go troll someone else.

So meeting with people is now “inserted”?

Odd word choice.

Nothing odd about it, he was surreptitiously placed there to spy on the campaign. Inserted is most certainly an appropriate word choice.