IG report about FBI conduct ahead of the 2016 presidential election date set

Provided already above. Please read them.

The title I warrant process is a different section of the US code.

1 Like

Good form.

Think about it for a little. Judicial Watch has been in constant litigation to get the facts out about this case because the FBI does not comply with FOIA requests.

–Konrad

There’s too much nonsense on the internet to believe every thing you read. I did the research myself. I posted the relevant sections of law. I backed up my argument with facts.

So what?

No ■■■■ Sherlock. I gave You the links to the law. Then you came back at me with a bill, not even knowing the difference between a bill and the law. Pffft.

–Konrad

Yes. So what. Educate yourself at least to the efforts of Judicial Watch. You claim to be a libertarian. Rrrrright.

–Konrad

Read. Since you are really a liberal and not a libertarian, see what you are up against.

–Konrad

Yes. Then you should know the title I warrant is separate from the title II bulk data collection and require separate authorizations from the court.

Whaaat? There’s a Title 1 FISA warrant and Section 702 FISA surveillance (no warrant needed) You did not read a thing.

–Konrad

This will explain it to you:

Screenshot%20at%202018-06-05%2003-05-36

–Konrad

Did you forget about a section 215 order already? Did you not read anything I linked?

A section 215 order isn’t a wiretap.

That is a BILL not a LAW. Get it?

HERE IS THE LAW:

–Konrad

Never in my life did I claim to be a libertarian. Not sure why you keep saying that.

Look, either explain the relevance or don’t. I don’t honestly care, but I’m not going to go on some wild goose chase and spend all night reading links that you throw up for no reaso.

Read it. Linked it. Linked summaries to it. Why don’t you read what I linked?

OK … It’s not my day to educate you about the difference between a bill and a law. Seriously. Go back to civics 101, will you?

–Konrad

I have no problem. Sometimes provisions are named after the section of the bill that they come from.

I.E. the title I warrant comes from title I of the FISA act.

Title II includes section 215 allows for pulling bulk meta data up to two hops away from the target. These are completely different sections and require separate authorization.

Clinton took NO stand. I agree with NOTHING you type.

By arranging for the famous tarmac meeting?