IG report about FBI conduct ahead of the 2016 presidential election date set

If the DOJ hold true to form they will try to bury everything embarrassing to them on the pretext of “National Security”.

If they do, I hope Trump has a team go through the entire thing redacting only that which needs to be and declassifies the rest for all to see, good, bad, ugly, all of it, no holds barred.

1 Like

Well … McCabe is begging for an immunity deal now. ROFL.

–Konrad

Levin has been making a very strong case for suing Mueller to have the whole thing disbanded constitutional grounds as he’s acting as a 'Principal Judicial Officer" rather than an “inferior officer” of the judiciary of the US.

Inferior officers cannot appoint assistant US Atty’s, and he has been.

Principal Officers, have to be appointed by the POTUS and Confirmed by the Senate.

I think they’d have a hard time finding a reason for such a case not to prevail.

1 Like

What is your problem that prevents you from having a normal conversation? The Judicial Watch FOIA has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

I know. I read it. This section is separate from a title I warrant. In order to obtain information “two hops” away, they need authorization from this section which is different and separate from the type of warrant that Page is known to have.

A title I warrant does not automatically give this authorization.

If there’s a problem with anyone’s ability to have a normal conversation here I suggest you check the mirror and your own attitude.

I’m not the one running sticking my head into a conversation and offering useless and irrelevant information, then refusing to acknowledge that it was useless and irrelevant information.

The Judicial Watch FOIA has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

Zero.

Admit it.

I know exactly what I’m talking about. The FOIA from Judicial Watch has nothing to do with what I’m talking about.

Wildrose has called me far worse. I’m just not in the mood for their arrogant BS tonight.

1 Like

Let’s say they got this authorizationc which is separate from a title I warrant. This is still only meta-data.

Check your own attitude before mouthing off at me if you want to have a “normal conversation”.

Hadn’t heard that but he certainly ought to be.

Not in the mood for your arrogant ■■■■■■■■ tonight.

1 Like

This is alleged in the Nunes memo, which the FBI and DOJ had come out as saying was false and misleading, and was contradicted in the Schiff memo.

Leaving my prediction here for future referral.

By the end of the month we’ll have switched from everyone agreeing Horowitz is a stand up guy to he’s a secret democrat obama holdover.

1 Like

I hate to really get down to your level but you’re the one who started slinging it.

It has a lot to do with it.

–Konrad

Why of course it does. Reference please.

–Konrad

You know what, I’m sorry. You’re right. I shouldn’t have started off so insulting and apologize.

This does not change the fact that your post was irrelevant to mine.

I disagree. Perhaps you could explain what you think the relevance is.

A normal conversation with you? You don’t accept certain facts. Especially facts that go against your point of view. You simply dismiss them by badmouthing the source, or simply not acknowledging what’s been presented to you. You are extremely difficult to have a “normal” conversation with.

–Konrad