If you think that a group can be fairly defined by the worst person in the group, the worst person in your group is you

Let me make this easy for you…did…a Dominion voting machine in Michigan change 6,000 votes from Trump to Biden? Is that the truth?

1 Like

No it didn’t. It was human error. Not machine.

Don’t look now but…you’ve been sheoplized and regurgibleeting what you’ve been fed.

If a human, can alter the outcome of this machine…that easily…then it’s design is fraudulent…period.

2 Likes

So you have zero proof of anything. Thanks.

Ok bro. Whatever you say.

Why wasn’t it forensically investigated on a national level? If you don’t investigate it, you won’t find “proof”. Do you think that was the fraudulent plan? It certainly isn’t the right thing to do?

1 Like

Mostly should be unquestionably.

It does appear to be a manipulation attempt that was caught…debating the source as input or process is disingenuous.

1 Like

My preference would be to go to manually marked paper ballots, and any machine for counting the ballots should be similar to microwave oven in its intelligence. Random manual audits would verify the tallies. No voting machines should have any capability connecting to the internet and there would be no capability to change any software.

Election totals should be checked manually. Totals should be posted on the internet for each voting location.

For a detailed report on the vulnerabilities of existing systems see:

1 Like

According to Don Lemon’s view, everyone who voted for the kid sniffer…

Round and round we go.

Paper ballots and legitimate voter ID’s.

2 Likes

Speed up the process and counting.

It should be a smaller window to vote by mail or in person by early voting. Dragging the process out encourages ballot harvesting which is where I think the 2020 election was tainted and unprovable.

3 Likes

You might want to add who Scott Adams is in your OP.

No, I don’t agree with his response. Groups and individuals are two different things. Groups require membership and membership requires acceptance - both ways.

If an individual joins a group, he accepts being jointly responsible for the actions and values of the group - as long as he is a member. If he rejects the values, he has to reject the group.

The same holds true for the group. If it allows individuals into the group, it assumes a responsibility to police the individual members of the group in accordance with the values of the group. If it allows bad actors to continue to represent the group, then yes the group becomes “bad”.

It is an association thing. Membership is a group requires adherence to the values of the group.

So he does not have a “linguistic kill shot”.

The onus to “stop it” is on the group first. And if they don’t, to reject, denounce, disassociate and isolate.

If they do it in the group’s name and the group does not act, then the group did it.

And fair has nothing to do with anything.

That is part of the group dynamic.

1 Like

From my reading of the story, it doesn’t appear the error was a deliberate attempt of fraud but just human error.

Ballot harvesting should be illegal nationwide. Either show up to vote or prove you have a legitimate reason for the absentee ballot like it used to be.

I think a great deal of what happened was provable but the courts didn’t even want to hear the evidence.

Libs imo want to change nothing. End justifies the means and all that nonsense. :roll_eyes:

In any event i go back to Lemon being the worst person in any room.

Appearance counts and it APPEARS quite suspicious…We can read that it was an error…we cannot read the mind of the person who made the error.

So this does make the question(s) sincere and relevant.

I would love to examine the source code of those machines… do you have it?

There will be no quarter given at the federal level with the D in charge.

This is all on the states to shore the processes back up…PA among them.

If you understand it, you also then would have a better understanding of how to access it…and would know, that’s not through me…but you obviously, by your question…don’t…and so…I’m not impressed. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Do you think they will?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/urgency-mounts-for-new-voting-rights-bill/ar-BB1cOBeM

Fine. Regardless. It got caught. The system worked.