If you hate the USA so much, you are free to leave

The government sterilizing you doesn’t violate the 4th less then 100 years ago.

There are very little actual laws in the Constitution.

Then why did the Bill of Rights have to come along?

Because folks thought that there were a few things missing, and instead of deciding they hated the country and picking up sticks to move to another one, they worked to fix what was wrong.

1 Like

What was criminal? As for being idiot that’s not unconstitutional.

As I said…being ignorant of our Constitution is no excuses. Even a dummy could learn it.

2 Likes

Well considering the Bill of Rights is IN the Constitution…:woman_shrugging:

Let’s see…

In the USA. Marxist, leftist, globalist crud is unconstitutional and always will be. You love commie, one-world soyboy stuff, then sorry, not allowed in USA.

Free speech is unconstitutional in America? when did that happen comrade.

Hey, if you don’t like universal healthcare, then move somewhere else.

tenor

3 Likes

What is your definition of a law?

preaching anti Americanism is not “Free Speech.”. That is called sedition. As in trying to overthrow the US.

Maybe in Russia, comrade.

I mean yeah. If I was living in Canada, wit Trudeau’s antics, my family and I would probably have moved to the U.S.

Go ahead and laugh though. Because you settle in your own stupidity/arrogance and it’s going to catch up to you some day.

Cluelessness. You used to love the soviets, what happened?

1 Like

Find a single post of me loving the soviets.

LOL. No. You keep blabbering on about whether policies X and Y are good or bad when that IS NOT the topic of this thread. You haven’t presented a single argument defending the tactic that @AlexMcAlpine is talking about. And you can’t.

[quote=“CanadianJudo, post:55, topic:226063, full:true”]

You seem to be missing the point,
Your acting like the Constitution is this perfect document that was delivered from a mountain top when in reality the meaning and legal justification of it has been debate for 200 + years and changed drastically.

The Constitution use to allow the Federal Government to involuntary sterilize people.
[/quote]

Please link to this in the Constitution.

That reminds me of something Woody Guthrie once wrote

When asked if I’d fight for my country, I told the FBI yea
I will point a gun for my country, but I won’t guarantee you which way.

I did.

Involuntary sterilization doesn’t violate the 4th or any other part of the constitution.

I hypothesize that you refuse to confront Alex’s argument because you are aware deep down that the tactic he is criticizing is an absurd one and that it would make nonsense out of one of the arrows in your conservative quiver.

The Supreme Court got that one wrong.