If you hate the USA so much, you are free to leave

My PM’s work. I have GSP’s but there are some great Viszla’s in the Dallas area, I have judged most of them in hunt tests and field trials.

If he wants a top of the line lab I also have a direct connection there.

He can find me through my website and call or email.

Eh, he’s pushing 65 and goes on a axis hunt once or twice a year. So he’s closer the mindset of wanting a ferrari in the garage to look at and love but not necessary put hot laps on.

I guess I can’t figure out how to PM you, but I’ll take the info to pass on to him in a PM if you can send to me.

You need to “un hide” your profile to enable PM’s.

The best of the hunt test dogs would certainly fit him.

Drive is going to be high for a 65 year-old hobbyist. The dog will get bored and into trouble.

Not necessarily. They don’t need much drive to do well at pointing dog hunt tests. The pointing breed HT’s are nothing like the retriever tests.

I’ll defer, but in my experience the best are all high drive. It’s a prerequisite.

For trials and our kind of hunting yes, but not for the PB HT’s.

Eve a low drive dog can ear a master hunter as long as they meet the standard.

The retriever game is totally different.

Ok, I’ll disagree and defer.

Where?

And…wouldn’t that be nice.

Yes it would. Very nice.

The Constitution is the framework on how the federal government is set up and run. The Bill of Rights is a written list of rights that are to be forever protected. This was the deal that took place in order to get all the states to ratify.

Don’t forget the 9th and 10th. Good post.

She’s right though.

Every Amendment is part of The Constitution.

And where would you go that solved those grievances?

And btw, inflation has been pretty consistently low for the last decade…

Not with respect to the cost of a college education. Those costs have increased at many times the rate of inflation.

Tuition costs have increased at about 12x that of the inflation rate and that’s just a small part. The costs of books etc has increased by about 400% over the last 25 years.

1 Like

Same sentiment during Iraq War as well.

HEY Red Green. I have the box set!!! Kepp your stick on the ice!!!

Flameheart’s approach is mine as well, IF you stand for it, go fight for it, change things your damned self, that is PRECISELY what our founders did. Im new here, but I cannot believe all the arguments, about “other” arguments, LOL Is this the new definition of insanity?

1 Like

OMG
I just spewed coffee through my nose. I held an FFL manufacturers license. Ummm Bump Stocks are banned. Get your firearm knowledge from Call of Duty?

Sedition will get you up to 20 years. Nancy doesnt have 20 left in her, but Evil has away of hanging around awhile. I hope they all get what they deserve for violation the consitution, They have walked on it like a door mat, If you think Trump is trampling on it, that is your viewpoint, and I respect that. Perhaps some factual evidence of these crimes?? Im not trying to pick a fight Flameheart, but you got some splaining to do to back that comment.
What factual infractions are you speaking of?