If you could ask a debate question, what would it be?

@JayJay if the President of the USA was not allowed to run for a second term if he/she did not accomplish all that was promised, would those Senators who voted against any such legislation be unable to seek re-election as well?

The fifth column…I need a bigger rolleyes for that nonsense…

I’d go after Sanders and ask him what the hell he is thinking banning fracking. Yea I get it.you want to save the planet but i want to feed my kids… it wouldnt be a very nice question…

“virtually everyone is now enjoying more jobs, job security, higher wages, and overall increased prosperity. what effect will your plan to return to higher taxes and more regulations have on this economy ?”

“can you explain how a sovereign nation maintains its national identity and safety without effectively controlling its borders?”

Hey bloomberg, is it true you are the newest member of the squad??

“sanders do you realize how much you sound and act just like fidel castro when you rail against successful people and corporations, and is that intentional?”

That question was asked, albeit not quite like that, since it’s absolutely not true that “virtually everyone” is enjoying these things.

then those who are not partaking in the economy never will and will never be “helped” by any policy

No this is absolutely not true, but you have been trained well. :sunglasses:

When will you Democrats start paying attention to Donald Trumps Statements, fact check them and then call them out as lies each and every time he says them.

We need to know you know that he knows that you know he’s a liar.

As President will you hold Judges, Mayors and Governors accountable for the murder of American citizens by criminal illegal aliens they release back into our communities?

yeah i know we’re all undertaxed.

You mean lies like the Russian collusion lie that destroyed all their credibility?

One trick pony…

No, not like that…

These kinds of falsehoods (lies, Untruths, mis-statements) This is what I was talking about.

“Facts with an agenda. If we disagree with it, then it’s a LIE!!”

Every single one of them? Ok…

What is the meaning of life, to you?
What is your life’a purpose?
What are some ways to end gun violence without taking firearms?
Do you think that terrorism is a societal issue or a legislative issue?
How can we trust you with the U.S.?
Tell us your personal testimony?
How often should should you brush your teeth and why?
Do you like doughnuts?