If Republicans don't want border enforcement then WHY did Texas do what they did?

Texas has literally reduced illegal immigration to a trickle of what it was! So please explain why this has happened if you believe Republicans don’t want border enforcement???

4 Likes

You need to fix that thread title. It’s enough to make me come out of retirement for a day.

1 Like

Republicans want border enforcement. They just don’t want Biden to do it.

2 Likes

No danger of that.

6 Likes

What’s really sad is that people actually believe that Biden and the Democrats honestly give two ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ about the border with this utterly worthless bill when they haven’t done ■■■■ about it for the past three years.

3 Likes

Is that why they put forth HR2 that the dems ignored?

Y’all need to stop the gaslighting on this border issue. Only the low info idiots fall for it.

8 Likes

Why didn’t YOU do it when YOU had control of both senate and the house? Tell us?

2 Likes

This is what the shameless Democrats do, blame Republicans for the crisis they cause. The Bill was nothing but a piece of Democrat dung and deserved to be DOA in the House.

3 Likes

I never had control of the senate or the house. Duh…

Your clan did

2 Likes

It’s pretty ■■■■■■■ pathetic to watch a pathological liar like Joe Biden talk about border security when all he has done over the past three years is open it up like never before.

4 Likes

Trump was in the WH with both houses of Congress and did nothing. As I remember Trump did everything at the southern border by EO. Why were there no bills put forth?

Nothing?

If nothing was done, why did Dementia Joe have to reverse his actions in regards to the border once elected?

2 Likes

I edited my post. By nothing I was asking why no bills were put forth regarding immigration. Remember that every bill put forth under Trump for border security funding was approved by the Democrats.

Was there something more you wanted done? Seems to me things were pretty darn well handled and starting to improve until the dems started bitching and fighting against the wall etc. Let’s not pretend dems were all up for anything Trump wanted in regards to immigration.

The gaslighting has been ramped to exponential levels and it’s just not going to work this time.

4 Likes

If Biden built the wall and reinstated stay-in-Mexico, GOPs would flock to it in droves.

You know your assertion is a lie.

5 Likes

There is another lib lie. An abject, deliberate, blatant lie.

Lib gaslighting is in full flame today.

5 Likes

immigration

5 Likes

Then show what bills were put forth in Congress to improve the immigration situation.
And why is it a lie that Trump had the WH and both houses of Congress? That is a fact. Why do you call it a lie?

You know that’s not what I was addressing. I know you know it. You’re not that stupid. Your first sentence in your reply indicates that you know.

Suggesting it was what I addressed is yet another lie.

Why must you lie?

3 Likes