If I see Jordan or Comer on Hannity one more time, I'll barf

For three years we’ve seen these two come on the show and babble about all the evidence of crimes they have against Biden. Yet they do NO-THING! At the tail end of the Biden presidency, they finally launch an impeachment inquiry. Of course, they waited until we lost three more republicans in the house. Nice job guys! And still the inquiry moves at a snail’s pace. A snail frozen to the side of a glacier. The democrats impeached Trump twice in half the time it takes the republicans to muddle through one stupid inquiry. The republicans are letting this entire campaign be driven by alleged Trump offenses. They let Biden walk. Unscathed. Libs will say WHERE’S THE EVIDENCE! And I agree with that. Put up or shut up. No more babbling about what you “have.” You’re an embarrassment. Get moving!

1 Like

Why do you think they’ve done nothing? If they don’t “put up,” what possible explanations seem likely?

3 Likes

Deep state

I know you’re being rhetorical, but I’ll accept that as one possible answer. It doesn’t explain anything or provide any insight. (Like: what’s the specific Deep State mechanism that blocks Comer and Hannity and Johnson and everyone else?)

But it’s one answer.

1 Like

Political realities of the Senate makeup.

2 Likes

I think that’s the whole point. There is no insight to be given for what’s happening just excuses. Comer held a press conference outlining high crimes and misdemeanors and delivered nothing.

Yet the “Biden crime family” descriptor remains.

1 Like

An impeachment vote in an election year in the house would do what to the Biden campaign? What would it have to concentrate on other than just running for president?

Arguing that’s what it stands in their way are those dastardly dems and not the inability to prove their case to the American public is just an excuse.

1 Like

Okay—that’s another answer.

If Biden’s criminality is so egregious and they have good evidence, it’s probably worth 1) getting it on official record and 2) milking it for the political upside in an election year. Honestly, “emails” proved effective with Hillary Clinton; it seems implausible to me that the GOP would have an even more serious cluster of crimes, but say: “We just can’t impeach because the Senate will acquit.” An impeachment would also satisfy and excite the GOP base (as the existence of this thread suggests).

But it’s a possible answer.

2 Likes

I don’t care. Let them make their own excuses. But personally, I would love for Biden to explain why his family got an enormous cash windfall. Explain exactly what they were paid to do. I don’t suppose we will ever get that answer.

1 Like

So why have they continued with these claims? The makeup of the senate is not something that happened in the last few weeks?

1 Like

We were forced to endure Schiffty, Pelosi, Schumer, Crazy Maxine, Clyburn, Sheila Jackson et Al during the attempted coups to oust Trump. They touted evidence that either failed to materialize or proved to be fabricated.
Perhaps Comer and Jordan are just being patient enough to insure that their actions are justified with credibility.
But you know them Dims, they’ll continue to deny everything.

1 Like

The house took an oath to fulfill their constitutional duty. Not check to see what the Senate thinks. If your theory is correct, Comer and Jordan should stop playing games and move on.

1 Like

Perhaps they’re all talk? I think three years is plenty patient.

The members of the house took an oath to do their constitutional duty. That oath does not include making sure the Senate agrees.

1 Like

The members of the house took an oath to do their constitutional duty. That oath does not include making sure the Senate agrees. Let America see what a low life Biden is.

I agree with that and have said before regarding any impeachment if the house has evidence then they need to present it so an informed vote can be taken. They should not be concerned with how the senate may or may not vote.

If Comer and Jordan have evidence that proves Biden committed a crime then I want him out of the WH. Over the years I have been consistent on this regardless of who was President.

2 Likes

How much and when? And do you have the receipts?

1 Like

the senate will get to the biden impeachment trial right after the mayorkas trial…

1 Like

Unlike mayorka the house never held an impeachment hearing… it’s an election year.

Everybody else’s fault. Always.

2 Likes

Which means never. It’s “OK” to be corrupt if one is a democrat. :roll_eyes:

1 Like