If Global Warming Is Real, Then Why......?

We didn’t come in to this world - we came out of it.

Psst, climate is part of the environment.

Stop, you know it confuses them.

Ok, fine. We are in agreement. The temp is an anomaly which made the small hole even smaller. An anomalous event.

Psst, the climate may be part of the environment, but the environment is not even remotely limited to climate. Everything you mentioned there has nothing to do with climate. You may as well be talking about plastic shopping bag and soda bottle litter.

That was an awful long trip for you to acknowledge that I was right way back when. :stuck_out_tongue:

Which does not change the fact that things like smog, acid rain, etc that occur over long periods will affect climate.

I can hardly wait for your explanation. :wink:

I’m not sure what you’ve been arguing for your last few posts.

Regardless, we agree and I’m glad you edited your post for clarity.

We had the latest freeze every recorded this spring and are forecst to have the earliest fall freeze ever recorded this week.

We should all hit the panic button over the new ice age if we’re going to follow their example.

Are you thinking average global temperatures are not rising?

I haven’t been arguing about anything. I have merely been setting you straight.

And Perth had 36.5 yesterday (27/10/2019); your point is what exactly?

I’m disappointed over the coming cooling. I was looking forward to a sunny beach-front property along the Hudson Bay.

They say the cool or cold temps are just weather but warm or hot weather is climate change. :roll_eyes:

No consistancey whatsoever.

1 Like

Yes, you explained your context and edited your initial post that I responded to in order to be more clear.

Are you saying that average global temperatures are not rising?

The Obama’s know better. They wouldn’t have bought a 12.5 million dollar mansion already on the beach front otherwise.

They have to keep the sheeple panicked though.

Everything highlighted in brown shows what used to be the coastline 13,000 years ago.

That’s a landmass the size of Europe and China combined.

In 13,000 years, the Sahara will be green again (it’s only been a desert since Dynastic Egyptian times), the ice caps will have returned, and Obama’s old front yard on the beach will be an inland hill.

It’s a cycle.

I have long believed it is all natural cycles. The libs can’t have that however because they want to control everything and everybody.

1 Like