If Biden is inaugurated on January 20, should impeachment hearings start on January 21?

It will happen anyways. And as Jan 20th comes closer, Barr will sweat that nothing was accomplished. The new AG will close the case, claiming stupidity and desperation on Trump’s part.

haha. great avi

Go for it!

Ah, yes. Sessions. The disaster of the first years of the Trump Presidency.

And that in itself speaks volumes

1 Like

This is starting to get actually sad

Especially since he failed to point out why ZeroHedge got banned…because they doxxed a Chinese scientist while making a false claim that he engineered the virus.

The FBI has the laptap. There is already an investigation

Not the investigation that those who think the Biden laptop story is true are hoping for though…

Sure, if that’s what you want to do…but let me ask you this…when does it stop…this gang banger mentality ( you kill one of mine, I kill one of yours). Has to stop. Republicans could just choose to be the party of change and not do it.

What do you gain?..

Badgers…we don’t need no stinkin’ badgers!

1 Like

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
If no one has 25th Trump, no one will ever get 25th’d.

If Joe becomes president Hunter Biden could possibly become the wealthiest man in the world! Every crooked foriegn company in the world will be knocking on their door.

The fact this thread exists simply means the base is getting worried right?

1 Like

You mean he might gain financially like Ivanka has while working directly in the White House? :grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Don’t you bet on it. If Biden wins, 10 will get you twenty that Harris winds up as President one way or the other.

Who?
Is he running on the green party ticket or Independent?

:laughing:

Zerohedge included a publicly available email address and other information from a Chinese website.

Twitter eventually admitted it made a mistake.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/zerohedge-tylerdurden-twitter/2020/06/13/id/972018/

My opinion is that news organizations that never receive any sanctions from Twitter typically toe the party line (Democrat and Chinese Communist) and place ideology over reporting the truth.

Yes. He also has the special Teflon coating for well-connected Democrats that repeals criminal prosecutions. Hunter’s business associates were convicted of fraud and conspiracy but Hunter was never indicted.

Yes. The FBI has had the laptop since a December 9, 2019 subpoena. Yet they never reported it to congress during the impeachment and trial.

The Senate is demanding answers from the FBI.