If 51 votes are enough to confirm a supreme court justice

States have a voice… people vote… not land

yeah, because all those poor and oppressed people contribute so much.

Are you admitting that Republicans can’t win on policy?

2 Likes

not interested in your ■■■■■■■■

1 Like

none.

The idea that Hispanics somehow will vote straight democrat is just about the most ignorant position to hold. Especially after 20 years of a growing support for gop in the Hispanic population

They literally helped deliver Florida for trump.

While i don’t like the idea of a pr as a state the idea that it will somehow soldifiy democrat stronghold is so very imaginative.

Yet we still want their money.

As we can see the rich have contributed much.

One was in the Constitution. Not a word of a problem until it became permanently Democrat. It will take an amendment to change their condition. If this happens give them back to Virginia and Maryland. They are lost anyway.
The other was by conquest. The imperial age is over. If PR voted for statehood, let the US take the same vote, both sides have a say in a marriage. If the vote fails, independence. If it succeeds, statehood.

I just don’t understand how adding those 2 states automatically mean conservatives are canceled.

They did. The proper procedure is a vote in Congress

Imagination.

The Constitution is trash and it belongs there.

Conquest aint over.

I like your posts to this extent. You are writing what a lot on the left are only holding back for the proper time.

1 Like

A lot… mhmm right

A lot of the constitutionalists don’t even know that it doesn’t apply to private entities actions against its customers

See how silly this sounds

What would be the Republican opposition on statehood? How would that ad campaign work?

free puerto rico!

libertad!

Money. That one is easy. It would be money.

Poverty line and all that

If they don’t express it they don’t believe it.

Not really. You may be right about that.

Funny, I can’t find the filibuster in the documents drafted by our hallowed founding fathers.