If 51 votes are enough to confirm a supreme court justice

did i say there was? no.

When that was happening I pointed out the pendulum swing would not be kind to those defending everything that Trump and McConnell did

But Republicans did not end the Senate filibuster no doubt in part because the pendulum does swing. And they had a greater majority in the Senate that Dems do now.
They realized this.
And it can happen again even if Dems do ram HR1 through.

1 Like

and yet trump and mcconnell did not end the filibuster. could they have? yes. trump likely would have, mcconnell, no. mcconnell is right, its a very bad idea.

1 Like

hr1 is bad, but dc and pr statehood would be an absolute disaster. end of the republic type disaster.

Not likely. Not with both HR1 law and Puerto Rico the 51st state.

it will mark the end of the republic. anyone who believes red states won’t secede from a permanently liberal majority government is deluding themselves.

1 Like

Ok. So this is the plan to change the country to assure that the left has complete control and can then throw out all compromises they once relied on.
I am not sure what the response to that should be, if it happens.
You have two years to try it.

1 Like

it will end in the dissolution of the republic.

They can try. They won’t do any better than the last time

Why do we have a Senate?

try? who’s going to stop them? you think coastal elites can hold the country by force of arms?

1 Like

Apparently only to appoint Presidential nominations and even then only if they feel like it.

3 Likes

at one time it was a part of the compact between the people, the states, and the federal government. that ended with the 17th, now the states have no voice.

Yes try. Red states are not going anywhere

keep thinking you can hold them by force of arms. you can’t.

1 Like

Yep, anyone tries anything stupid and they become a domestic threat

We can and we will

last time it was democrats attempting to secede so they could continue their democrat evil. this time it will be red states seceding to escape the democrat evil.

1 Like

Cool story bro.

Wont…ever…happen