Idiot pelosi and Her Corrupt Cabal Have Stolen Congressional Representation From Millions of Americans

[quote=“ohknow35, post:38, topic:213763, full:true”]

There was a vote about an impeachment inquiry for nixon.

The OP is about pelosi skipping that part of the process.

Try to keep up

Where does Constitution mandate that?

Keep spinning

Civics needs to be revisited here. This is an investigation of whether or not charges should be brought to related it to the criminal justice system. The detectives are gathering information and trying to get to a point where they can bring charges with the D.A. People need to stop getting so worked up. It’s just another investigation…Trump should be used to it by now.

So happy to be in the minority! I’ll take this minority any day of the week.

Um…if Trump goes down (unlikely as the Senate is GOP) Pence is President.

So this would do nothing to stop those investigations about which she is supposedly “freaking out”.

Do you ever think these things through?

What’s that you said? I’m sorry, I had trouble hearing you over the sounds of Republicans denying a vote on Merrick Garland.

2 Likes

Ouch!

Have you?
Attempted coups have consequences !

Clinton Oct 8, 1998 House votes to conduct impeachment inquiry. Vote 258 to 126
12,19,1998 House votes to impeach Clinton.

I think you’re supposed to be different from the Democrats, not “better”. Different views on how best to govern the country. Then take those differing views and create compromises that are the best solutions for all citizens. Not this continuing game of “Our turn! You’ll get nothing and like it!”

1 Like

That was to start formal impeachment proceedings as a result of the Ken Starr 5-year investigation whose report was issued in September 1998, committees in congress had already been investigating Clinton for years.
.^^^^

A few cities. Lol. Correction: a lot of cities. Small. Large. In between.

Chatham, New Jersey. R territory has a d representive. You think there is a reason. It is spelled trump. Once he’s gone the district will return to r hands.

Allan

So if it was all investigated, why not just go straight to a vote on articles of impeachment??

They could have just skipped it like nancy.

^*

Vote on what? The October vote was to start the impeachment process by the Judiciary Committee who were tasked to write the articles of impeachment for a full house vote. It was voted out of committee and the house voted after debate on December 19.

Peolsi can’t skip a vote on the floor on article of impeachment. There is no Constitutional requirement to have a vote to start an inquiry.

Remember leaders aren’t to be held responsible for dereliction of duty for not holding a vote unless the Constitution requires a vote. A la Garland.,.
.^^^^