I will not vote for impotent Republicans

I am not any Senator.

I have a conscience, that kept me from running for political office.

Do I believe you?

Yes and no.

No one is ever always truthful all the time.

Even me.

:wink:

sad choices

They who?

:thinking:

Democrats are actually Demon Rats. Yes, I said Demon Rat.

There is no difference. You are going into the voting booth and voting straight impotence. Be best!

Sometimes, in order to oppose the dark machinations of the Satanic leftist Deep State, you have to cozy up to some limp and emasculated men.

Of course, bootz isnā€™t doing that - heā€™s just voting straight party ticket to oppose the Deep State. He takes no pleasure in voting for those limp men, he just has no choice, you see.

2 Likes

Sad choices.

well if you are not a senator, just interpret my words as they are written.

you seem like whitehouse

All you republicans are prisoners of your party demagogues. Not surprising you act just like prison inmates.

ā€œIā€™m not a gay man, Iā€™m just having sex with people who arenā€™t womenā€

4 Likes

Oh I have a spine. Itā€™s others who wilt and helplessly vote for the party of impotence.

Ask your doctor if voting for impotent men and justifying it by saying you are actually voting against something else is right for you!

1 Like

You owe me a keyboard. :laughing:

1 Like

I live in Texas, criminal or cruz.

gene green runs unopposed

Unfortunately, just based on the numbers, youā€™re going to be anyway.

I know what you are trying to say. You arenā€™t voting FOR them but you are voting AGAINST their opponent. Essentially what most of us have been doing with our votes for decades now. Holding our nose and voting AGAINST people not FOR people.

Cruz is the poster child of impotent Republicans. He appreciates your continued support.

2 Likes

he is from Cuba

and o Rourke is a criminal

Did he go to Yale? Bet he likes beer, too.

I am a proud registered Democrat, err, I mean Demon Rat!

:hugs:

look this whole thread just to post my corrupt democrat that I will vote against.

Lucy just doesnā€™t listen