I tend to agree President Trump is right

You failed to answer the question.

How many of your firearms has Trump taken?

How many of your guns did Trump take from you?

What guns are now illegal due to that rule change?

We both know this isn’t true. I already posted the rule change.

All it did was classify the bump stock as an illegal modification.

Why can’t you simply give a straight answer without the diversions and distractions?

If you want to be taken even the least bit seriously you’re going to have to start there.

Until you start with some straight answers you’re not entitled to anything more.

If I read your gibberish correctly you’re saying you consider bump stocks to be firearms which is utterly ridiculous and anyone with any understanding of the subject matter knows that they are not, not by law, regulation or any reasonable definition of a firearm.

He was also right about another thing.

The phone call was perfect!

The transcript shows as much.

1 Like

It was far from perfect but there was certainly nothing impeachable much less illegal in it.

How much was wasted on the plethora of Republican Benghazi investigations and reports? Surely up there with the greatest beat-ups of all time.

Since the truth was exposed none of it was wasted.

You haven’t just move the goal and point posts, you have moved it to another continent.

No I haven’t since the goal of the Benghazi hearings was to expose the truth of what happened there and why.

There was more than one inquiry.

No ■■■■ Sherlock and the goal of all of them was to expose the truth.

Had Hillary, the CIA and DoS not hidden evidence for years we could have saved ten or twenty million because only one or two inquiries would have been necessary.

That was most assuredly not the reason; never was and never will be.

Then by all means support your contention with verifiable facts.

Show us the real purpose of the hearings.

Wow I’m shocked by this thread and op…
I mean who would have thought the op was with trump since the op has backed him on basically 99% of everything…

I mean trump almost lost the op to this…lol

2 Likes

He would know.

I am Jack’s complete lack of surprise.

1 Like

I still think Donald Trump has pulled one of the biggest scams in US political history. He managed to run a scam in which he did what the Democrats have been trying to do for years - he hijacked the Republican party and removed the last vestiges of conservatism within the party.

I’ll give him that one - it was pretty impressive.

5 Likes

Loyalists will do anything to protect The Chosen One.

I do hope they remain steadfast during the pending impeachment inquiry. The RNCTrump can use some folks to remain on the ship as it’s sinking. Can’t leave the captain alone.