I tend to agree President Trump is right

SCOTUS said it was Constitutional to ban bumpstocks. They did not rule on forcing people to turn them in without compensation even though they purchased them legally.

Sooner or later someone will be prosecuted for having them and if they have the wherewithal to fight it, they can likely take it all the way to the Supreme Court and win.

How can it be a scam?

Did the president ask for a favor or not?

That is a fact.

Allan

Did you even read a β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  word I wrote? Yes they passed legislation without really thinking it through, that is true, but that unfortunately is not uncommon these days. The ONLY issue is compensation.

Barrels, magazines, triggers etc. are clearly integral parts without which guns will not function. Bump stocks are not. Trump is an idiot and couldn’t have written the legislation at issue if you held a gun to his head. One with all the requisite parts.

The legislators knee jerk legislation needs (regarding compensation) to be rectified by the courts no doubt, but this hair on fire reaction of yours is completely unwarranted.

If he gets a second term you can say goodbye to your favorite weapons of mass destruction. Once he wins he will owe you nothing because he can’t run a third time. Hell want his name onngun control legislation. Better vote for the dem this time.

Pencil neck needs to be erased out of congress

Bump stocks radically change the operation of the gun.

There are some restrictions on suppressors and some short barrels already.

Our President has had to put up with three (3) years of derp state crap

β€œClimate change” is the biggest.

Your right it was a spectacle and the Democrats have surpassed that now by a long shot, I wonder which Eastern European country will be next on the list my money is on Moldova.

Tips hat.

Don’t fully agree but well done. :wink:

On side note it’s not the mass shooting or terrorist attacks that scares me. It what our goverment will do afterwards that scares me more.

1 Like

And did it with the full-throated enthusiastic support of a significant percentage of the party! No wonder so many suspect he’s a Democratic operative. :wink:

1 Like

What about the entire Harding administration. Teapot Dome was just one of dozens of things they did.

It’s a bigger threat to the nation as a whole, that is true, as the nation can and possibly will survive another attack and certainly more mass shootings.

We still need to figure something out to stop more of them.

The Democrats are doing this because of Huber, Durham and the Horowitz’s investigations!

1 Like

Yup deflection and projection by the lib progressive party

1 Like

The Mexican American war.

They act like any soldier would for their cause and it doesn’t look like their intentions are good for America with all the lies and deflection from those investigations.

1 Like

Clinton was impeached for lying to a federal judge under oath.

I wouldn’t put it past him to try.

After 30 years of talk radio it didn’t take much to con them.

1 Like