I tend to agree President Trump is right

I agree Adam S. is moving goal posts and quoting fiction. He is very confused about what is up andwhat is down

1 Like

How about when Aaron Burr tried to steal part of America to start his own country does that crack the top 5?

John Barron thinks that Donald is the greatest man in the history of ever.

4 Likes

That wasn’t a scam it was treason.

What about the Whisky ring under Grant in which they stole millions of dollars from tax payers.

No, not even close.

I think Mueller’s Raiders wanted taxpayer money with a stupid report

Well they blew 40 or 50 million on the investigation and came up with nothing so again, fair point.

1 Like

How many people were convicted for the Russian hoax again?

None for anything relating to the supposed collusion between Russia and the Trump Campaign.

1 Like

I feel like you tend to agree with Trump all the time.

1 Like

over 110 government official were convicted in the Whiskey ring, zero have been convicted in Obama spying on Trump fake Russia hoax conspiracy

Thank you for making my point.

1 Like

That is how much a Demicrat Nothing Burger costs? And they were still a fry short. :lollipop:

It’s still a whole vat of fries short. 40-50 million spent, not a single conviction related to any collusion or conspiracy between the Russians and Trump Campaign. There haven’t even been any indictments relative to same.

1 Like

How many of your guns did Trump take?

1 Like

You sound like a happy positive person. Peace, Bosun

I agree with him more than I did with Obamanation

Calm down. You are trying to hard. Let’s have fun, discuss stuff, agree and or disagree. I know you just started here.

I tried to hard when I started. I am much more laid back now.