I see the end of our country, the dying of the light

According to Algore we all drowned 19 years ago…

Yeah, it’s called wisdom, and maturity. It normally comes with age.
That’s why the Democratic Politicians go after young kids.

We live in a day where most children love their modern technology. Smart phone(Google brainwashes), and most of the media(MTV, Disney, tv. magazine, fashion), are all aimed at kids.

I can’t imagine how things would be if those prier conflicts had to deal with the severe problem of fake news like we have.

yes, but in the cities it’s record poverty and homelessness…

Hopefully you were banging on the table with each word, otherwise no one is listening.

You’re ignoring the elephant in the room like spygate, fisagate, Benghazigate, you would think Trump is Chuck Norris or God or something with stuff like that bouncing off his chest.

Two things.

One, Im struggling to understand the relevance of this response to my post.

Secondly, why in the hell do Trump supporters continue this line… until recently, you literally had control of all three branches of govt. Investigate away. I would suggest that this is obvious evidence that you’ve been fooled/lied to, but I won’t waste my time…

Good post, but just to let you know YLBD is not responding to this. Too many facts and questions to be answered. Especially the parts in bold.

1 Like

Thnx. I realize there’s no ability to penetrate their bubbles, but I still like to call them out… :wink:

To the brink of what and how did he do that?

Don’t struggle just except the fact that you were lied too about Russian collusion.

Hard to get things done with traitors like McCain!

Or Eric Clapton. Could be Eric Clapton.

1 Like

You should be happy the Mueller report is complete. We can finally see that Mueller was working with Trump and now Hilary will be going down.

I hope so.

Eric Clapton IS GOD.

Hillary going down for what? What hasn’t she been investigated for? E-mails? Benghazi? Being female? Her taste in pantsuits?

Her taste in pantsuits is pretty bad.

1 Like

I grew up in a very Christian protestant home…I stopped believing in god many years ago…

1 Like

:+1: .

My Father, your maker doesn’t answer to man, him killing off evil people that he wishes to is way different then man aborting babies.
You should read the story, Abraham bartering with God over the lives of those people, happened around the same time Sarah got impregnated at the age of 99 with Isaac…it was a freak show, just like America is!.