I see the end of our country, the dying of the light

If things don’t change in our country, this thing of ours is over.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see the damaging effects of the Democrats parties Foreign n Domestic Policies are having on this country, The Democrats tried to steal an election using the FBI,CIA, fake dossiers, Media, ETC ETC WAKE UP or this things over!
My heart aches for this land, My paternal great grand father fought under George Washington command in the French Indian Wars and again when we took this Country from the British and every war n conflict since then, in my heart I know there’s no saving us from the wicked ways of the left side and our days are numbered.
TRUMP TRAIN or back on the fast tracks to ruin

1 Like

Things can’t be that bad! Did you see Captain Marvel yet? That’ll cheer you up!

5 Likes

Man, that is eerily similar to things that were said during Watergate.

1 Like

Watergates big lesson is that Nixon should have been nailed to a wall. His pardon was a lesson to a crooks of both parties that you will get away with it.

2 Likes

I think you missed a couple of generations in your calculation.

7 Likes

America was around long before Donald Trump was on this planet. America will be around once Donald Trump is gone as well.

3 Likes

That’s important. That’s the theme of Jon Meacham’s book “The Soul of America” (I believe the Kindle version is on sale for like $2.99 now). We will get through this.

And YLBD, it’s not the Democrats that are the sole problem. It’s all of us. We need to work together again.

He’s been saying it for more than 10 years so that makes it true.

I have more faith in the US I guess. Trump will be out of office at some point, then we can start the process of moving forward again. Yes, it may take time for wounds to heal, but in the end the US usually does the right thing.

3 Likes

Was just thinking this. My great grandfather wasn’t even a twinkle in his Pappy’s eyes when George Washington walked the earth.

You noticed that too.

Remember a few years ago when some people here were obsessed over the idea of foreign interference, and a few of you were even dissecting the phrasing and syntax of posts from new members??

Well?? Need I say more??

This morning NPR had some author on saying something similar. That we’ve always had social strife and doomsayers in this country, and compared to events like world wars, depressions, Vietnam, civil rights, and other disruptive events Donald is a relatively minor blip on the radar. His administration will be in the dustbin of history soon enough.

6 Likes

Like i said in the other thread…

The real ones sound even crazier than the fake ones…

of course I did, was just going to put grandpa, but I knew something like this would come up,lol doesn’t change any facts though

The planet will be here, America wont be, if you knew the word of God, you’d know that already

just because I didn’t add a couple great greats doesn’t change anything,

Not on my watch…period.

We have 6 more years of Mr. Trump, don’t fool yourselves, like you all did when you thought Hillary was going to be Queen of the world, lmao

Yea, it was MY Great x5 i think that was at Valley Forge. Found quite a bit digging back that far.

Funny listening to the clay tell the potter how it will be.
I know what you mean though, I’m an old Marine, breaks my heart, but his will, will be done, and in the end of things, America as we know it, wont be here, Gods words are very clear on how it will be. No man can change that