I see the end of our country, the dying of the light

Well thank goodness then! We shouldn’t even be concerned at all knowing that Trump and his saving grace to bring our country back from the brink!!

1 Like

1000s of acres in NY was given to my grand parents(past generation obviously, if I don’t put this, democrats will need a link) for their contribution to the Revolutionary War, Theirs a township in NY with our name and a highway that goes to Ohio from NY too.
They also bought a1000 acres from Thomas Penn, deep rooted history in this country, NO ONE’S Heart Bleeds more for this Country then mine!

Barry O brought us to the brink of destruction, if Hillary would’ve won, this country wouldn’t even exist anymore as the one most of us grew up in. Thank God for President Trump or we wouldn’t even be talking right now, they would’ve shut this kind of forum down by now. esp after their coup attempt

…and all things are possible through my Lord Jesus Christ who strengthens me.

His will be done, not mans, if he’s your lord, you should know that and not put your will in his place, sure things are possible, He has different plans for America then you do, make sure your will don’t bump heads with his will, never works that way my friend, believe me, I’ve known him for many many years.

Wait we were voting for “Queen of the World”? Boy did we mess that vote up!

I was just being an a$$ when I said Queen of the world, lets not lose sight on the fact we have 6 more years of Mr. Trump :slight_smile: TRUMP TRAIN WOOT WOOT

Can you quote something that makes you believe what you’re saying? Over many centuries, people have come, claiming to know The Lord’s Will and that the end is now near. What makes you privy to knowing this when The Lord Jesus said, even He does not know when this will be?

Just to be clear…

Are you saying it is gods will that trump will win a second term?

When dealing with soothsayers, it is always a good.idea to get a clear statement of prophecy so they are completely vindicated when it come out true…

My brother said he don’t know the day nor hour, but the season in which this would all come to pass he did tell us and warn us what to look for.

Your grandparents fought in the revolutionary war?

Fascinating.

…and what is it that you see, that is determining your conclusion? Please be specific.

I see the end of default avatars, the dying of the jpeg.

3 Likes

My mistake.

Great OP.

Oh woe on us. When will mr silver spoon ever get a break in this world?!

You’re reacting to his budget proposal, right?

It’s just as the gypsy woman foretold!

Mathew 24
[43 ]But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

[44 ]Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

[45 ]Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

[46 ]Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

A couple verses before this is where Jesus said he didn’t know the day nor hour, but the verses afterwards, understanding more then just a couple verses,
like the two candlesticks that will stand before the Beast and he puts them to death for all to see and there bodies lay in the street for 3 days as the known world at that time will rejoice and even give gifts to one another, then on the 3rd day they will rise up and the ground will shake and darkness will cover the world, this is the point where the lord returns everyone can see him coming, cause of the darkness and he sets his foot down on the mount of olive and it cause a quake the splits the ground and opens the est gate of the of wall of Jerusalem,
Daniels interpitation of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream can be seen clearly understood, I did when I was 12 yrs old and, I’ve showed to so many people since I was a little boy, ive read it so many times the stories play like a motion picture to me and the sincere milk is so sweet to the taste and the meat of his words so reveling to the eaters of it, I have gnawed the word of God to its very marrow, I am the ox who has treaded out the corn n sounded the trumpet of warning since I was a little boy, and all I’ve said can be found in his words if one will just look

Im talking about having free will and not be under the thumb of the Democrat party who is clearly the party of the Devil, they’re for everything God is against, have you heard what happens to the blind that follow the blind? they both fall into a ditch.

Jesse lee peterson is that you? XD