I see the end of our country, the dying of the light

No dragons tho?

If Trump has taught me anything it’s that the state of our fellow citizens is way worst than I could have imagined.

Im not a fanatic, Jim Jones, David Koresh men such as those that lead people away from gods truth are the fanatics, the ones that want your money, your wife’s and children, I want nothing from no one, only that the truth has been spoken, meat in its due season as my Brother spoke, whom most of you call Lord

Why does God talk to Your Brother and not the rest of the world? why doesn’t he just talk to everyone.

But the death n division of Americans Barry O brought, taught you nothing?
my prayers are with you

Nah you definitely sound like Jesse lee peterson, only you dont pretend to be nice.

Most of what you said in the OP borders on conspiracy theories. The Dems didn’t try to steal any election. If anything Trump did with Russian influence. The country’s problems go deep. They can be fixed. Be we have to work together.

From what you’ve written in this thread, I’d disagree. It seems some others lean that way also.

My Brother is the Lord, Gods only begotten son whom men call Jesus, God, his mother Mary n brothers n sisters call him Yahushua though, the letter “J” didn’t even exist until about 500 years ago. if you want to know, he’s sitting down this very moment on the right hand side of God waiting for Father to call unto him his Bride.

I’ll consider the source, mans been disagreeing with his words for 1000s of years, today you’ve heard more truth about his words then you ever will, and im ok with that, we’ve been misunderstood and hated for thousands of years, it was said it would be the same in these days

I have, numerous times. Stop listening to whoever has hardened your heart, and open your eyes and ears to the love that is the underlying, indeed the only core value in the Message. All I’m hearing in your posts is anger and pessimism.

What I’m not hearing, for the third time, is where God designates the Republicans as the good guys, and the Democrats as the bad guys. If it’s truly all about abortion for you, you need to broaden your frame of reference. Republicans have been using abortion as a nose ring to lead evangelicals around for decades, and manipulate them into accepting the most heinous, ungodly policies. Or didn’t you know that Trump was pro-choice until he decided to run for president as a Republican?

Trump was accused of Russian collusion by a faked dossier , member Barry O saying on a hot mic, tell Putin to wait until the election is over, I’ll have more pull then, or Hillary selling Russia all that uranium and I think the mine itself, cant member, but if people don’t have a problem with Hillary, you cant keep a straight face and say anything about Mr. Trump, oh yeah, you can, we cant see peoples faces in this type of forum…TRUMP TRAIN WOOT WOOT

Communism will win.

1 Like

Nah, I’ve read ALL the Books written the people that have turned to God wins and the rest God says the smoke of their torment shall rise for all to see for ever and ever, that smoke rises from the lake of fire where hell and the devil the antichrist his army and false prophet shall dwell for ever n ever, man I cant wait, the season spoken of is upon us, I’ve been watching, praying and waiting for over 45 years for these days to come

I never said he did, he does people individually who stand with him, MOST Republicans stand with God, I don’t know any Democrats that do, I know a few that say they do, but their actions say otherwise, and actions should always speak louder then words and judge for ones self where one is standing, like by charley Manson’s actions, we can guess he wasnt a Christian waiting to go to heaven,lol

In your view, what does “stand with God” look like? Oppose abortion? What else? Specifically, what else that the Gospels have to say about how we should regard God and one another?

Stand with God means, Love god with all ones heart, mind n soul n love your neighbor as it is written, CLEARY the Democrats don’t fall into those guidelines that is required by God if one seeks to enter the kingdom of God that will descend from the heavens one day as it Is written

Father says to run from those that wont cling unto the Gospel,
they just bring strife and division with their twisted words

Its easy to see whos living by the Gospel and who isn’t ,
Gods children don’t steal, murder, lie etc,
Satan’s children partake in all sorts of evil and America has become a stench in my Fathers nose from all the Godless Domestic Polices the Democrats have brought upon us, Sin is a reproach of any Nation and we will be dealt with accordingly, America will never repent as a whole and Abrahams not here to barter for the souls of men with God as he did for Sodom n Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, IMHO from all the things I’ve witnessed, the north western part of America will become the Lake of Fire spoken of,we;; see, ive yet to be wrong about God,s plans

I have to go for now, i’ll see you later tomorrow God willing.YLBD