I see the end of our country, the dying of the light

God stands with people that stands with him, no matter what party, I just happened to be that the Democrats are clearly the party of Satan, its very clear Democrats stand for EVERYTHING God is Against.
The word of God is very clear, you’re either his children or you’re the children of the Devil, there’s no grey area

Who are you to decide who stand with God and who doesn’t, who gave you the authority to speak for God.

Your post here have been one freaky piece of work. Truly scary.

2 Likes

Umm… didnt you read…

He read the bible front to back when he was a kid so now he knows gods thoughts…

Again, he is completely sane so no need to doubt him… none at all…

I can see by ones actions where they stand with God, or the lack of action tells a story too, ive pulled the beam from my eyes and I can clearly see and judge between good n evil, read it, that’s in there.

Nothing cultish about thinking ypur side is pure and good and the others are evil devil fornicators…

So you think you personal have the authority to dictate the will of God.

It actually saddens me that your God-focus is evenly divided between vengeance and love. I encourage you to spend less time in the Prophets, and more time in the Psalms and James. I might suggest reading Irresistible by Andy Stanley.

For my part, I believe the Second Coming will be the most beautiful sight in the history of the world.

He is just the mouthpiece…

Its all gods will, he is just speaking it…

Again, all.prefectly normal and very sane behavior…

Ylbd the sane, mouthpiece of god…

Totally sane and cool…

I genuinely cannot tell if serious or not.

There is nothing crazy to think that you alone in the history of mankind with the billions of people that have existed that you alone were chosen to speak on behalf of God.

Since I was a little boy, I’ve read the holy bible and as an young man and an adult I’ve read it from beginning to end at least 50 times, some of the books in the bible I’ve read over 100x and EVERY other religious book even the Quran, both versions at least once. I would say ive grinded my teeth on its very bones, I bet none of you have even read it once from the beginning to end

You read a book, so you think that you know God? you know what he would approve and disprove based on a book written by men.

No, but everything ive said about god sine I was a little boy has come true

What makes the bible true and tripitaka false?

Hey… totally sane and cool…

I read david eddings vooks about 20 times… dragonlance about 15…
Watched road warrior over 200 times…

So yeah, i get it…

My God? Apparently you haven’t read the Bible from beginning to end, everything ive said can be found in it, EVERYTHING

The Bible wasn’t written by God.

That’s what’s scary about religious fanatics, and it’s worse than you think.

Read the bible, its full of giants, witches, wizards, wars, death, sex, history, etc, has some of the greatest stories every told