I see some real problems for the so called Whistleblower

Then there should be no objection to her testimony and the DOJ officials with who were on the call.

You keep using that phrase as though you think you have some authority to make such a ruling or decision.

You don’t. You aren’t a judge and you aren’t a lawyer and you don’t get to decide who does or doesn’t testify.

The house has already issued a subpoena for her testimony…

https://oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/documents/2019-10-02.COR%20WH%20Subpoena%20Memo%20and%20Schedule.pdf

Great, and Trump has told them to stuff it.

The correct word is obstructed…

No, the correct word is “separation of powers”. Congress is not entitled to everything the want just because they want it.

Hell at this point we don’t even know if the call actually took place.

Is failure without lawful cause or excuse to produce papers and things as directed by duly authorized subpoenas an impeachable offense?

Indeed, I love the argument that the person at the top of the org chart of the IC is not part of the IC.

The same person they point out has complete power to declassify anything…

1 Like

We’ve already determined that the house can declare anything to be an impeachable offense.

They then have to prove their case in the Senate where the trial occurs.

Good luck meeting that bar without a contempt citation by a judge for a refusal to cooperate with an order to produce.

Read the law

From 50 U.S. Code § 3033 - Inspector General of the Intelligence Community | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

(b)PurposeThe purpose of the Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community is—

(1)

to create an objective and effective office, appropriately accountable to Congress, to initiate and conduct independent investigations, inspections, audits, and reviews on programs and activities within the responsibility and authority of the Director of National Intelligence;

The President doesn’t answer to the DNI, the DNI has no authority over or responsibility over the President, it’s the other way around.

Yes it was, according to a lawyer in the firm involved with the situation (though not THE lawyer) who’s not connected to it. But he explains the legalese in this episode of “The Investigation” podcast. Very informative for those who care to know the real story.

The lawyer is going to defend his/her client no matter what.

Just think Jezcoe, if you didn’t know about all the corruption, you wouldn’t have to be upset about it!

2 Likes

I suspect that “whistleblower one”, “whistleblower two” and the new named whistleblower three may all be the same person, or at least that one and two were reporting what they heard from three. Which would make the three testimonies actually only one. Kind of like the fake confirmation we saw in the Fusion GPS dosier, where one source cites others who merely repeated what they had heard from the one original source.

1 Like

I was looking for the thread on Hunter Biden stepping down from his Chinese brokerage board. Funny that I did not see one and who knew Hunter was still on the take as his dad was currently running?

Was news to me…Not any of the mirrored WB though.

:crystal_ball:

As I said in the post if you read it the lawyer in the podcast has nothing to do with the whistleblower other than the fact that he’s in the same law firm. But he’s not the lawyer handling the case or connected with it.

Seriously? Wow.

You do realize that the parade of witnesses testifying to the corruption of Trump’s Ukraine policies that began on Friday and will continue all this week does represent the testimony of different people?

Or have you followed the lead of www.foxnews.com and chosen to ignore the mounting evidence?

opposed to the real Ukraine sandal with Biden. Now that’s crazy!