I see some real problems for the so called Whistleblower

It is not in the best interest of the country to do what libs want. Ever.

3 Likes

Nope. Trump>Country.

Spare me the lecture from people who allowed Obama to get away with actual murder while in office.

2 Likes

It is not in the best interest of the country to capitulate to the desires of a shrill, shrieking mob of white male libs led by women.

2 Likes

Which Republican began an impeachment inquiry on Obama?

Go easy on Trump, I know the harsh criticism flows effortlessly.

1 Like

Snitches get stitches.

Trump will not be the downfall of this country. What male libs led by women will be.

None, because they realized an impeachment with no chance of success in the senate was a bad political move.

Agree. Just like Blase Ford. They are getting the costume and makeup just right for the big reveal.

The report that the WB worked for a D Presidential campaign could be an issue also.

:derelict_house:

If he/she was the campaign manager for Warren/Biden/Sanders if would not change the fact that the president abused the power of his office to try to get political dirt on an opponent.

Things may change as more is learned but right now I don’t see a legitimate whistleblower I see an underhanded effort to persuade a leaker to falsify a whistleblower report for purely political reasons.

There isn’t going to be a Senate trial. This will all collapse in a few weeks.

What is false in the report?

Bookmarked for Nov 15th…

1 Like

Yeah I don’t see how it serves the interests of the country to let the democrats get away with a plot to subvert and remove from office a duly elected president simply because they can’t accept the results of the 2016 election.

2 Likes

I see this matter characterized this way and it is not at all accurate.

Dirt implies something much different that investigating a matter that is already public whose conduct may be illegal and is certainly unethical.

Dirt is more of an affair or nude photo or something salacious.

The presumption that Biden had the nomination win assured is a large assumption as well.

These cries for impeachment sound so fake and forced as to be pitied like you would a lost child.

:children_crossing:

2 Likes

Does it serve the interests of the county by allowing a president to abuse the power of his office this blatantly?

It’s just a continuation of the desperation we saw boil over when the whole Russian Collusion Hoax imploded.

3 Likes

He hasn’t, he hasn’t abused his power any more than any previous president.