I Predict Biden Will be Replaced Before the Election

or has health problems.

Allan

1 Like

He is not that special.

“The Secret” is Biden is the first exhibit from the Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum to be president.

3 Likes

That’s the plan!

1 Like

Nothing has changed since 2020 and 81 million Brandonites supposedly pulled the lever…why change, especially when the left doesn’t have anybody that’s better? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Are you denying the decline?

1 Like

Neither were they.

1 Like

I would bet pretty much anything that our election takes place on the scheduled day. Just like always.

I suggested in 2020 their best bet was George Clooney. He’s in the news more these days linked to Democrats and the WH. Just sayin’ .

1 Like

I don’t think they can replace him at this point, not with all the effort they have put into trying to convince his followers that this imbecile isn’t a cognitive mess. I think they have stuck themselves with biden.

3 Likes

No i am not.

unwatchable dday interview with David Muir yesterday.

cringe factor made me switch channels.

anybody who i denying the decline is truly in denial.

Allan

1 Like

Then what is the secret?

It’s a reference to a book about manifestation of objective thought.

Yep…too incoherent to stand trial and be held responsible for what libs are attempting to prosecute Trump for but A-ok to be POTUS.

1 Like

Then what are they imagining?

The thread title

Just the replacement? Ok.

1 Like

He is not gonna drop out and I still think he will win. GOP will lose house and maybe win Senate but doubt it.

Commies are devolving their DNA as we speak. their thetan ghosts
resolves into gelatinous slime in minutes. Instant karma, till the ancient blood curse oath is expiated.