I know I am Conservative but Anti-vaxxers are starting to piss me off

Lots of stuff has been declared since the start of covid. Enough of those declarations have been reversed (and maybe even re-reversed) that it’s easy to take declarations with a grain of salt.

Just saying.

2 Likes

Stopped trusting them, well never trusted them much, but zero trust left when they started censoring scientists and doctors they didn’t agree with.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Sadly, I can only “like” it once.

Aren’t they studying long term effects of Covid, not the vaccine?

1 Like
4 Likes

Yes. Covid has been going on for a year longer than the vaccine.

So what’s your point?

1 Like

Critical thinking.

1 Like

Your point is to improve your critical thinking? Cool.

Newsom’s lockdowns and restrictions are really paying off. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Florida’s daily average deaths per 100K is currently 2.5X that for California’s.

1 Like

Look at deaths.

:clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Total deaths FLA 60K total pop - 21M
CA 72, 39M

I don’t think it’s fair to say FL is doing better than CA, like your link states.

Deaths are a lagging indicator.

Think there might be a bit of difference in the populations?

But the link was about masks and other measures taken to slow the spread. That’s what masks are supposed to do, right? There’s 9 states that have some form of mask mandate.

A couple of states have a mask mandate only for the unvaccinated. I wonder how they manage that?

1 Like

If companies are forced to mask-up the unvaxxed, my company will supply masks for them. We’re getting them printed with a scarlet “V” on them.

1 Like

Yes. And masking and other measures ave lead to CA having far fewer covid deaths than florida on a per capita basis.

How does wearing a face diaper keep you from dying?

1 Like